God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No resurrection stone :picard:

Tried to hit them with the light and heavy runic attacks before they were even out of the rift :russ:

If you getting one shot you need to level up your armor. Time to hit up them sidequest :russ:

Lmao i dont think i ever used a resurrection stone. But yea I'm in the sands exploring now :russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:patrice: What difficulty?

Yall already know what it is!
sJGjD2R.png
:aicmon:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:Shoot for that Berserker and Dragonscale:mjlit:Lundas is fukking OP:dead::dead::dead:

Lunda’s armor is wild lol

I’m gona try a more runic approach next run through w. Mani’s Pauldron of Wisdom.

Dragonscale saved my life too many times lol. I used Finest Plackart for the stun grab effect is was okay.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
at the funeral sindri is clearly mad at kratos, or maybe mad at the world. But low key he was more responsible for broks death than kratos. He help atreaus along to path to ragnorok against kratos wishes. If he had not snuck aroynd with the boy and advised him to dream his way to jotunhiem none of this would have happened.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
at the funeral sindri is clearly mad at kratos, or maybe mad at the world. But low key he was more responsible for broks death than kratos. He help atreaus along to path to ragnorok against kratos wishes. If he had not snuck aroynd with the boy and advised him to dream his way to jotunhiem none of this would have happened.

imo Atreus would have still found a way to accomplish all that stuff anyway. I don’t necessarily think Sindri hates them, like Kratos said he’s just mourning by being angry, he’s mad at himself also. Thats why he’s not cleaning himself up anymore. He’s responsible for Brok not having an afterlife after all. He robbed him of that he’s really gonna have to live with it because one way or another Brok was going to eventually and suffer the same fate