God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's not to bad if you come back a bit later. But if you try to do it at the time you unlock the area yeahhhh

If it's accessible at the time I see it, It gotta get smoked :demonic:

But yea I came back to the sands cause I realized I'm severely underpowered now. Let me do some damn exploring lol.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
On everything fukk this fight. Why is a random ass rift this hard?? :stopitslime:

It's not to bad if you come back a bit later. But if you try to do it at the time you unlock the area yeahhhh
Wasn't too tough for me when I first approached it. Can't remember if or how many times I may or may not have died, but I don't recall being frustrated there.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
On everything fukk this fight. Why is a random ass rift this hard?? :stopitslime:

Yea this one hard due to the limited space you get.

I beat these dudes by basically sticking and moving. Let one get occupied with Atreus and work on the other. I also have the realm shift armor and rune as well so that definitely helped.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Have you fought the other thing in the near area :mjcry:

The frost thing? Yea. He was easier then the rift lol. I know there's another boss behind the door but its still locked for me.
Smoking that Philly pack:picard:Nah lol seriously if you get one shotted it's because you're way too underleveled
Lmao. Yea i realized i was underleveled when i still did not have a damn heavy runic attack. :snoop:

I prevailed anyway :blessed: