God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This loooed great. Would not wanna play this on PS4

It probably won’t be able to function properly on anything short of a PS4 pro. They should really just make this an exclusive. By the time of release more people should own a PS5 or be on their way to getting one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E-36M2sWEAIfoiS

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Herman Hulst said this the finale to the Norse Saga so if they do make a GoW 3 it will probably be in another setting.

Was that the interview after the show? I wasn’t sure if they meant that as setting up a finale/third game. I assumed we would get 3 coming into 2018. If they conclude it here I’m not mad at it

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This looked great. Would not wanna play this on PS4

Really? It looked very similar to God of War 2018. Im sure it will run just as well as that version did on PS4 and PS4 Pro.
Those last gen versions are holding back the PS5 version...or the quick turnaround time from the last game to this one means that they couldnt make notable improvements to the graphics engine. Visually, I was underwhelmed.

The game itself will be great tho. No doubt about that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really? It looked very similar to God of War 2018. Im sure it will run just as well as that version did on PS4 and PS4 Pro.
Those last gen versions are holding back the PS5 version...or the quick turnaround time from the last game to this one means that they couldnt make notable improvements to the graphics engine. Visually, I was underwhelmed.

The game itself will be great tho. No doubt about that

This trailer proved this game was made as a ps4 game, and I mean, I’d rather it look like this and come out next year then take two more years to look “next gen”

Yall also gotta remember Cory Barlog is working on an entirely different game for ps5