God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm saying this because it looks like GOW 2018 DLC
When we talk about cross gen games being held back by older hardware, this is an example of it. Sony sacrificed it because it was always going to sell great. Slow boat rides to load in new locations due to the hdd of the PS4. Sparsely populated areas. Lowest common denominator is a console with weak jaguar cpu. The game will be piff but they doing my nikka Kratos dirty.

Sony didn’t sacrifice it, it started production 3 years ago

This and horizon were just bad timing as far as development cycles go, thats it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying this because it looks like GOW 2018 DLC
When we talk about cross gen games being held back by older hardware, this is an example of it. Sony sacrificed it because it was always going to sell great. Slow boat rides to load in new locations due to the hdd of the PS4. Sparsely populated areas. Lowest common denominator is a console with weak jaguar cpu. The game will be piff but they doing my nikka Kratos dirty.

I do think we will see a difference when it’s not compressed live video. The LOD looked higher even through the grain on my stream. I don’t think it’s the true next gen GOW yet, but I do think we’ll see a difference. Especially considering how fukkin loud my PS4 Pro was in 2018 :mjlol: I think PS4 Pro is gonna be 1080/60 and that jet engine is gonna fly out to get you a PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They said Ragnarok is gonna cap off the Norse saga, so the next installment will probably be the current gen exclusive one. Egypt, Celtic and Japanese are the next locations if that Easter egg is right :ohhh:

I think they spoke about kratos being in Egypt before they made the 2018 one in raising kratos documentary so thats a safe bet

Kratos still a cac low key so i hope these Nubian gods give him the business

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
They said Ragnarok is gonna cap off the Norse saga, so the next installment will probably be the current gen exclusive one. Egypt, Celtic and Japanese are the next locations if that Easter egg is right :ohhh:
I really can't believe they would they end the Norse saga with 2 games?!?!?

It is my hope they cram as many Gods, monsters and giants and make the game twice as long compared to the first one. But this news is really upsetting :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Atreus wearing the Loki horns :ooh:

atkimgkhu.png