God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Really? It looked very similar to God of War 2018. Im sure it will run just as well as that version did on PS4 and PS4 Pro.
Those last gen versions are holding back the PS5 version...or the quick turnaround time from the last game to this one means that they couldnt make notable improvements to the graphics engine. Visually, I was underwhelmed.

The game itself will be great tho. No doubt about that
Didn’t necessarily mean gfx wise, although I thought the hub city was a step up from the previous game, I meant more so in general. It looked fun and will run smooth af on PS5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E-4CZB3VcAIeomw

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Was that the interview after the show? I wasn’t sure if they meant that as setting up a finale/third game. I assumed we would get 3 coming into 2018. If they conclude it here I’m not mad at it
Yeah the language was weird. I heard it as this game will set up the finale not that this game wil be the finale.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Are you saying getting a PS5 or 60 frames being available? No way they go back from patching 60 into the first one

I'm saying this because it looks like GOW 2018 DLC
When we talk about cross gen games being held back by older hardware, this is an example of it. Sony sacrificed it because it was always going to sell great. Slow boat rides to load in new locations due to the hdd of the PS4. Sparsely populated areas. Lowest common denominator is a console with weak jaguar cpu. The game will be piff but they doing my nikka Kratos dirty.