God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman

I still can’t get over the fact how Brok got assed out. This guy doesn’t even get to go to a real afterlife. I’m also kind of thinking it was inevitable cause he was gonna die eventually so Sindri already sealed his fate, but damn…
I actually think we MIGHT get some DLC this time because of how that Sindri portion ended. Plus Atreus on his journey that can't be it :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game needs a cutscene viewer, desperately

I actually think we MIGHT get some DLC this time because of how that Sindri portion ended. Plus Atreus on his journey that can't be it :mjcry:

I feel like I remember Cory saying he dislikes dlc. I almost see them doing another game before dlc. As much as I hate the fact that Sindri ended up like that, it makes the game feel realistic. Not a totally happy ending, kind of like Freya in the last game. The casualty of trying to go to war. Atreus kept saying he’s gonna win the war, stop ragnarok, defeat Odin and he’ll do whatever it takes over and over, and Kratos kept trying to warn him.:francis:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
and yeah, even if this isn’t your favorite game you cannot in anyway say this game is a fukking 6/10, that ign Korea reviewer was definitely clout chasing.
This game is a 8/10 minimum. It still suffers from the problems of the first game but the story is part culmination of the first 6 or 7 games plus the the new one. And it is first class although there are some mood shifts that I just can't fathom.

That being said I played the game up until 3 am this morning knowing that I had to get to work at 8. I tried to finish a side story when two dreki showed up and whupped me.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You're still playing it only because of the builds you can make...and of course when that barbarians dlc drops...Elden rings was cool but the story was mid and the boss fights weren't really that epic...not one boss fight in elden ring tops the Thor fight in the beginning of ragnarok...
Nah I'm playing it still because it's just more fun to play than this. I'm already ready for this game to be over. The combat lost my interest right around the time I was leaving Vanaheim.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Some of ya'll go through every media experience with the mindset "but what's wrong with it?"

Instead of just appreciating you are experiencing something rare.

100 years ago you'd be skipping rocks for fun yet we are lucky enough to live in a time where we can experience things like Ragnarok, that have an overwhelming amount of care, love and design put into them and still you got the Timmy Tuesdays tellin you what coulda been better.

Guess I just feel like we are spoiled with this stuff. It's not a race to discover flaws.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Atreus: I think I want to grow my hair out

Mimir: You want advice on that? From us?!

:mjlol:

Wow there's so much to do on the second portion of Vanaheim. :whoo:I've been here for hours trying to clear out dragons and whatnot. I rescued Freyr now I've just been side missions.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Some of ya'll go through every media experience with the mindset "but what's wrong with it?"

Instead of just appreciating you are experiencing something rare.

100 years ago you'd be skipping rocks for fun yet we are lucky enough to live in a time where we can experience things like Ragnarok, that have an overwhelming amount of care, love and design put into them and still you got the Timmy Tuesdays tellin you what coulda been better.

Guess I just feel like we are spoiled with this stuff. It's not a race to discover flaws.
Yeah, indeed man. I was talking to one of my homies yesterday and he was pseudo-whining about the game having too much filler :wtf: and that the game didn't innovate as much as the first game. Had the nerve to say that this game's side content isn't varied enough and that it doesn't add to the lore/character/world building good enough.:why: He even tried to slight the first game that he just beat a week ago for the first time, saying that while it was a great game, it wasn't groundbreaking, but he gave it a pass and he's not doing so for this game.:beli: I told him he came into this game with too lofty expectations to think that it would be wildly different from the last game, after its total overhaul on everything from the series prior. He said he actually had low expectations for this game, but that it's just a little better, but worse than 2018 at the same.:comeon: I'm like, if you don't shut your pretentious ass the fukk up.:camby::ufdup: