God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, i actually think it was deliberate, Eric Williams (the director) said he wanted this game to be 1:1 like Cory Barlogs game and not try to “outshine” him but to be two parts of one game. Which is what it feels like, similar to TLOUP1 and TLOUP2 after the remake.

HFW honestly, if they never made a ps4 version could have told people it was built ground up for the PS5 and no one would have doubted it.
I really appreciated that because i went back and played the first before this released and it felt seamless transitioning between the two.
A thing thats gonna bother me with this 4 part FF7 remake is i feel like by the time the final chapter is released the first game will be dated.
Maybe they should make all games two parters instead of trilogies and whatnot because with development cycles its impossible to maintain the same aesthetics for a period of like 8 years it would take to produce a 3 parter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really appreciated that because i went back and played the first before this released and it felt seamless transitioning between the two.
A thing thats gonna bother me with this 4 part FF7 remake is i feel like by the time the final chapter is released the first game will be dated.
Maybe they should make all games two parters instead of trilogies and whatnot because with development cycles its impossible to maintain the same aesthetics for a period of like 8 years it would take to produce a 3 parter.

Yeah, i think the age of the AAA game trilogy is more or less dead. It takes too long to make games now, so between the first and last game theres gonna be huge generational leaps. A console generation last about 7 years and it takes like 4-5 years to make a game like this

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I just finished :wow:

Odin was such a piece of shyt :russ: bodied Thor like it was nothing

Kratos leading everyone as a general was fire, and then him becoming a full on worshipped God :krs:

My manager at work been annoyed with me all week. I needed to hurry up and beat it so I could get back to real life :laugh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just finished :wow:

Odin was such a piece of shyt :russ: bodied Thor like it was nothing

Kratos leading everyone as a general was fire, and then him becoming a full on worshipped God :krs:

My manager at work been annoyed with me all week. I needed to hurry up and beat it so I could get back to real life :laugh:

don’t forget to attend the funeral to get the true ending/credits

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took a detour to do the Crucible Challenges and my god I’m loving it! :banderas:

This is by far my favorite ps5 game, straight masterpiece in storytelling, on point action and well over enough content without the need for dlc

I’m not even done but this is a 10/10:wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Blades of Chaos are way better. Pairing them with Curse of Empress. Currently going through Alfheim. “Give Me God Of War” Setting isn’t bad.

Definitely makes you play better. The worst boss so far has been the “hateful” (I think that’s heir name), Alva surprisingly wasn’t bad.

:ehh: puts in work, love his skill set

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
I was dying laughing when Atreus argued with his father and everybody when he turned into a bear and started attacking everybody. The part that got me cracked up is that Sindri was like :whoa: "Hey Atreus, it's me Sindri" :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was dying laughing when Atreus argued with his father and everybody when he turned into a bear and started attacking everybody. The part that got me cracked up is that Sindri was like :whoa: "Hey Atreus, it's me Sindri" :damn:

:beli: