God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not a parent but a lot of moments hit me in this game :mjcry: Kratos has ridiculous growth from 2018 to this one alone:mjcry:
Playing the first two games in the original trilogy before this had me stuck lol

Kratos was such a huge piece of shyt, breh. In this game he’s practically Naruto

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not even the worst one lmao. Imagine 3 of them.
Finally managed to do it. I don't even think it's the number of enemies - it was them bullshyt slide punches and grabs Bodvar starts spamming when you giving him that work. So long as these 3 you're talking don't pull that move I should be alright. I hope :lupe:

Started using the shield more and it worked out - I get two focused on attacking/stringing combos and don't guard enough. Still had to use one of them revive senzu bean things to pull it off.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I should finish the game before start getting into some of these fights lol :pachaha:I think I might be better equipped after finishing, but some of these side quests are piff

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just realized i haven’t tried the Stonewall shield, after i got the shatter star shield i pretty much forgot all about the idea of different shields. Just being able to shield stun the enemies from a distance is too clutch.

I’m gonna use it tonight though, want to see if I can tank some of these cheesy bosses

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Finally managed to do it. I don't even think it's the number of enemies - it was them bullshyt slide punches and grabs Bodvar starts spamming when you giving him that work. So long as these 3 you're talking don't pull that move I should be alright. I hope :lupe:

Started using the shield more and it worked out - I get two focused on attacking/stringing combos and don't guard enough. Still had to use one of them revive senzu bean things to pull it off.

Damn I completely forgot about those resurrection stones. You die so much on no mercy that I never bothered with those cause they felt like a waste of money. Definitely could've used it for the last two post game bosses.

I used the rond that gives you longer parry windows, maxed that shyt out, and just stayed in their face the entire time. When you land a successful parry you'll break their combo and give you a window to attack. Saved runics for the same reason too (after spamming all of them in the beginning of the fight). I kept a full rage bar too so I can break their combos and heal once in the fight too. Another reason to stay close is to cancel the room wide AOE. Dragon scale armor gives you a melee damage bonus for using your shield too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would have loved to see a day in the life in Asgard with Baldur, Magni and Modi, Thor, Heimdell and the rest of them all in the same place. Idk how that many a$$holes can co-exist at the same time.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How so? I'm still playing Elden Ring bruh. Lol
You're still playing it only because of the builds you can make...and of course when that barbarians dlc drops...Elden rings was cool but the story was mid and the boss fights weren't really that epic...not one boss fight in elden ring tops the Thor fight in the beginning of ragnarok...