God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:martin:Man. I won't be able to play anytime soon. Just got a 9 week old husky puppy that I'm currently potty training. Dog is amazing. Just can't help but piss all over my floor even tho I take his ass out every 90 minutes. My friends mom really couldn't be bothered to take the litter outside cuz this dog damn near afraid and anxious when I do

These are your friend bruh to avoid house accidents

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Why is every enemy on some savage shyt gotdamn :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I don't think the game is in me no mo to play on high levels beating this game was a struggle on no mercy. Had to remember this is just a game and lowered it to balance:russ::russ:I'm pretty sure I'm STILL too under leveled:dead::dead::dead:
I went in on Balanced too, breh.
I'm just enjoying my time.
Second playthrough I'll up the challenge. That way I'll have a better understanding on enemy strategy.
I've beaten and Platted two Soul likes this year and I need rest. Lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Game is great, they didn't really change much from the last game in terms of mechanics, just made an expanded version of 2018's classic and took more time to explore other characters. Kratos feels like part of an ensemble now rather the the sole driving force. Only 2/3 of the way thru and already wondering where the next game will take us as i doubt there will be much left to explore with the norse gods.

tricky thing is people get a little senstive about other pantheons outside of Norse and Greek Mythlogy. Having Kratos killing egyptian gods might not go over as well for example. My prediction would be the Indian pantheons, like Shiva, Ghanesh etc, those are probably the next most well known and least likely to cause controversy.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Just beat the story. What a game :wow:

I had to turn the difficulty down in the muselpheim boss fight cause I just wanted to see the rest of the story by that point lol.