God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who is near the end. Is there anything like the Valkyries in this game? I need that end game hard boss type shyt.

I'm prolly not too close but I want to know.

Theres more types of optional side bosses and mini bosses this time than just Valkyries and travelers. And I'm not talking drauger pits.

Thats all imma say cause I dont wanna spoil anything.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
These Hateful fights

giphy.webp

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:martin:Man. I won't be able to play anytime soon. Just got a 9 week old husky puppy that I'm currently potty training. Dog is amazing. Just can't help but piss all over my floor even tho I take his ass out every 90 minutes. My friends mom really couldn't be bothered to take the litter outside cuz this dog damn near afraid and anxious when I do

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:martin:Man. I won't be able to play anytime soon. Just got a 9 week old husky puppy that I'm currently potty training. Dog is amazing. Just can't help but piss all over my floor even tho I take his ass out every 90 minutes. My friends mom really couldn't be bothered to take the litter outside cuz this dog damn near afraid and anxious when I do

This game is all about the doggo’s though. Especially huskies, got big ones, less big ones, lesser big ones, and normal sized ones.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This game is all about the doggo’s though. Especially huskies, got big ones, less big ones, lesser big ones, and normal sized ones.
U know, if I was a cac, I'd probably name him Fenrir :skip:

But I ain't. That boy name is Mata'i (pronounced mah-tah-e). Which means chief in my culture :blessed: