God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

rdj

Pro
Daps
The cracks are starting to show. Now that I can do everything this map is straight dogshyt for finding what im missing.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a big big big fan of the spear :ehh:

Weapon design is something they are masters of. All 3 feel very distinctive and offer Kratos a new bag of tricks. After playing with Atreus I found myself wishing Kratos had more range options and the Axe and the Spear provide that in different forms.

Also, the spear feels super fast to use so it's really snappy from a gameplay point of view. love it.

I said it in 2018 the Leviathan Axe is one of the best designed weapons in gaming - not from an aesthetic perspective, but mechanically. It's also future proof with the use of runes and stuff. Kratos already had the blades. So that's two iconic weapons for one character.

A couple more games in the next decade and maybe the Draupnir spear will be held in similar esteem :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Weapon design is something they are masters of. All 3 feel very distinctive and offer Kratos a new bag of tricks. After playing with Atreus I found myself wishing Kratos had more range options and the Axe and the Spear provide that in different forms.

Also, the spear feels super fast to use so it's really snappy from a gameplay point of view. love it.

I said it in 2018 the Leviathan Axe is one of the best designed weapons in gaming - not from an aesthetic perspective, but mechanically. It's also future proof with the use of runes and stuff. Kratos already had the blades. So that's two iconic weapons for one character.

A couple more games in the next decade and maybe the Draupnir spear will be held in similar esteem :ehh:

I pretty much use the spear 90% of the time now except for big or mid bosses where I switch around to all 3 for the rune attacks or if its a ice or fire enemy. Spear feels too good, SMS are masters of weapon feel. Just feels too good to impale and explode, pause

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who is near the end. Is there anything like the Valkyries in this game? I need that end game hard boss type shyt.

I'm prolly not too close but I want to know.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Spear saved my ass a couple times especially when it gets upgraded. The combos are pretty good as well:ehh: