God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i basically have to force myself to turn the game off at like 10 or 11pm cause ii can easily get into a segment where i wont want to turn it off until i see the outcome which could take hours. Everytime i turn the game off im in an open world section, like ok now’s a good time to stop before i start a new sidequest by accident.

The original coke cola recipe is in this game. :wtf:
This the first game in a minute that really got me on Powerpryx like
giphy.gif
"do i have all the items to do this sidequest, where that hacksilver at I can't leave any behind I got to power up insert chest armor with Kratos left titty out here all the way"

I woke up this morning to make breakfast. 4 month old like :damn: and 2 and a half year old looking at me like :stopitslime:. I was said "damn...did I feed my kids yesterday :ohhh:" shyt I played GOW, watched the spurs game, GOW, watched some of the lakers game, GOW...GOW until like 3 am and went to bed.

Didn't even count the bottle when I grabbed it cause it might be the same number as it was yesterday.:mjlol:

These little nikkas might have to go stay with they grand parents until I finish this.:mjlol:

Blowing through hacksilver on armor I am never going to use. Which means I got to do another sidequest to find more hack silver and here comes 45 more minutes of GOW-R:mjlol:

I know Tyr was in that vault like "I been hearing this dude outside for 2 hours running around he aint opened this shyt yet":dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I woke up this morning to make breakfast. 4 month old like :damn: and 2 and a half year old looking at me like :stopitslime:. I was said "damn...did I feed my kids yesterday :ohhh:" shyt I played GOW, watched the spurs game, GOW, watched some of the lakers game, GOW...GOW until like 3 am and went to bed.

Didn't even count the bottle when I grabbed it cause it might be the same number as it was yesterday.:mjlol:

These little nikkas might have to go stay with they grand parents until I finish this.:mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
giphy.gif
"do i have all the items to do this sidequest, where that hacksilver at I can't leave any behind I got to power up insert chest armor with Kratos left titty out here all the way"

Blowing through hacksilver on armor I am never going to use. Which means I got to do another sidequest to find more hack silver and here comes 45 more minutes of GOW-R:mjlol:

I know Tyr was in that vault like "I been hearing this dude outside for 2 hours running around he aint opened this shyt yet":dahell:
Breh :dead:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
controls feel a little weird compared to 2018

can’t quick turn as good and sheathing between weapons is annoying

anyone change anything or you got used to it ?

Yeah the changes are hard to get used to.

I'm probably a little past half way and still haven't gotten used to not being able to press triangle to switch to the axe at any time.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Enjoying playing this through. Just did a bunch of exploring in Nilfheim. You can really feel how :flabbynsick: Kratos is. He's slower, movements are a lot heavier. You have to really evade and pick your spots when you get overwhelmed, opposed to previous games when you just turn into a one man army

especially after playing with Atreus

Really? I actually feel his movements are too light compared to '18, I just got done playing that one and it seems like hes swinging his axe fast as shyt in this one. Also did they remove the spinning axe combo? The one where you held R1 and it just drilled the opponent for a few seconds

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
controls feel a little weird compared to 2018

can’t quick turn as good and sheathing between weapons is annoying

anyone change anything or you got used to it ?
Changed quick turn to the the analog stick press in + down. It's the only thing that occasionally gets me hung up. That and that my aiming isn't perfect since I'm playing immersive with no aiming reticule at all. But I like the latter part quite nicely.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Really? I actually feel his movements are too light compared to '18, I just got done playing that one and it seems like hes swinging his axe fast as shyt in this one. Also did they remove the spinning axe combo? The one where you held R1 and it just drilled the opponent for a few seconds
Seems they switched it out for the ice ground spike attack that he had as a light runic attack in the first game.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
giphy.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The striking lacks the impact audio wise that the first one had. Doesn't have that powerful impact. The chains look like firecrackers going off.

The shield is hittin though.

Last edited: