God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
At first I really didn't like that triangle spin move for the blades but once the immolation and power is increased along with Atreus sigil arrows they are OP:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, people are sleeping on the blades, once you start upgrading them and modding the abilities that shyt is so OP

it’s clear, SMS are the only studio that can match Naughty Dog with character writing, if not surpass them. The little mini conversations are more entraining then entire games stories

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like this game was a love letter to me specifically :wow:

It speaks to me at every turn. For my love of mythology and folklore. The combat. My love for looting.

I'm not saying this is the greatest. I'm just saying it's an all timer. I hope you brehs get to experience this feeling of feeling like a game was made personally for you. This is going straight to my GOAT list :hubie:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit enjoy playing Atreus more than Kratos. His combat flows better.

Also it bums me how weak they made the blades of chaos mayne, them shyts were so much fun to use GOW 1 -3:sadbron:
I was feeling like that about the blades when I first started too. I spent the early part of the game fully ignoring them, but once you get to Midgard, you fight a lot of Icy enemies - so I started using and upgrading the blades then. Now I use them more than the Axe. I feel they are better for crowd control - and combat encounters outside of boss fights are designed to overwhelm you with numbers and enemies flanking, so the blades range and crowd control are >>> for me now

About Atreus. I posted earlier in this thread that Atreus feels OP. He's super fun:

Atreus is kinda OP. He stuns enemies super quick and he feels a lot nimbler and faster than Kratos. So easy to mow through enemies with him

I've not finished the game because I keep getting lost in side quests so I'm not really progressing the main story like that, but just speculating, if Atreus was to be the future of the franchise - the possibilities with him are nearly endless. The kid has summons, ranged combat, can turn into animals, could inherit Kratos' weapons. You legit could keep creating new combat and gameplay loops with him

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I feel like this game was a love letter to me specifically :wow:

It speaks to me at every turn. For my love of mythology and folklore. The combat. My love for looting.

I'm not saying this is the greatest. I'm just saying it's an all timer. I hope you brehs get to experience this feeling of feeling like a game was made personally for you. This is going straight to my GOAT list :hubie:
Game of the generation