God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heimdell is a fukking dikk :stopitslime:

He’s one of my favorite characters. Guy’s just an outright a$$hole. In fact, I liked every depiction of the Aesir so far

when you get to Muspelheim with Thor and he breaks the rocks with Mjolnir and Atreus is like "I was going to get that" and Thor's like "with those arms?" :mjlol:

Then he makes another path through the rocks with Mjolnir and says "just imagine. what it can do to bones" - guy's terrorizing a little kid :laff:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
YOOOOOOOOO
GOTDAMN WHAT THE fukk IS THIS ZEALOT shyt?!! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:Why is everything in midgard demolishing me??!!IAnd I met ANOTHER Hateful b*stard gotdamn this is cruel:mjcry:
That one was putting hands on me n shorty like :stopitslime: fukk from round here:unimpressed:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
He’s one of my favorite characters. Guy’s just an outright a$$hole. In fact, I liked every depiction of the Aesir so far

when you get to Muspelheim with Thor and he breaks the rocks with Mjolnir and Atreus is like "I was going to get that" and Thor's like "with those arms?" :mjlol:

Then he makes another path through the rocks with Mjolnir and says "just imagine. what it can do to bones" - guy's terrorizing a little kid :laff:
That has been my favorite tandem yet. Everytime shyt got grim son swooped in like superman :mjlol:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After spending a few days with my PS5, I’m general impressed by the hardware. The Dualsense feels great, the haptic feedback is pretty cool but GODDAMN this thing is big, spent 30 minutes trying to figure out where to put it.:mjlol:

As for God of war Ragnarok, yeah it’s cool.:ehh:

it’s fukkin amazing.:banderas:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Ironwood Forest is GORGEOUS 😍😍😍

FhXjmgsWAAAv2Jg

FhXjs6qXoAAQCTZ

FhXjvdTWAAEnRbV

FhXj1DvXgAQjYpy

FhXj3kpWQAEnKAA

FhXj9QmXwAAHUXf

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Enjoying playing this through. Just did a bunch of exploring in Nilfheim. You can really feel how :flabbynsick: Kratos is. He's slower, movements are a lot heavier. You have to really evade and pick your spots when you get overwhelmed, opposed to previous games when you just turn into a one man army

especially after playing with Atreus