God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is incredible, but i do agree with critics that it started a little slow. Once you get to a certain point the story really just takes off. I thought the dwarves/mining section has been my least favorite so far.

ya I just finished that and brought tyr to sindri’s house…the action did pick up toward the end tho

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
this game is incredible, but i do agree with critics that it started a little slow. Once you get to a certain point the story really just takes off. I thought the dwarves/mining section has been my least favorite so far.

It kinda reminds me of Fallen Order with how the intro was dope and action packed, but then when you get to that first real area the pacing and vibe changes dramatically and its a little jarring. those sweeping Grims were really annoying at first too.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
YOOOOOOOOO
GOTDAMN WHAT THE fukk IS THIS ZEALOT shyt?!! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:Why is everything in midgard demolishing me??!!IAnd I met ANOTHER Hateful b*stard gotdamn this is cruel:mjcry:

yeah every battle in midgard was fukking me up and i was a level higher than everything. theres definitely a difficulty spike at that point in the story and for a few encounters before it.

went back to do side shyt and found a whole side boss I missed in alfheim.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brok saying what the fukk when Atreus turned to that bear
i loved the kelpie diving underwater moment
the whole norns interaction was top notch acting

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
i think the game slows down because we sort of know what's going to happen so there aren't any real secrets left IMO
Atreus is in Asgard trying to learn how to save his dad but he ends up loving it there because Odin has Loki stories dangling in front of him but never fully telling him. Atreus buttheads with his dad and stays in Asgard. I have theories about what happens next but a lot of the game after he meets the little girl is pretty much common sense so there isn't much to look forward to. it's still a fun ride but being too predictable can just make your brain shut off

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You seen how Thor was putting respect on Kratos name and Atreus always gotta act like a little whiny priveleged mythical Karen smh he really is Loki brah
When you reach the mines and Atreus is like Tyr will unite us Tyr will fight Tyr will lead the armies Tyr has a plan I know Kratos has to be like :scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
just got to Brok & Sindri and got my Griselda Blanco Colombian snow armor :banderas:

Brok was roasting the fukk outta Atreus tho :russ:

you don't realize how much fun you having playing these GOW games man :wow:
I sit down to play this for 30 to 45 min before bed...played for 3 hours...

Hopping back on soon as I wake up :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i basically have to force myself to turn the game off at like 10 or 11pm cause ii can easily get into a segment where i wont want to turn it off until i see the outcome which could take hours. Everytime i turn the game off im in an open world section, like ok now’s a good time to stop before i start a new sidequest by accident.

The original coke cola recipe is in this game. :wtf: