God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thankful last minute changeup has mostly cleared up my schedule. Picking up later tonight. :wow:

My client shuts down for Veteran's Day, so I might be able to fukk off and get some game in tomorrow in the middle of the day. :wow:

Got the lady low key hyped for the Wakanda Forever/Ragnarok weekend double feature. :wow:

Aye breh, this shyt turning into a broken wall of text is both unfortunate, and incredibly on brand for Courtney. :pachaha:

I fixed it. The image musta been too rich so I had to lower the resolution. :pachaha:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, im getting my ass kicked the same way on ‘give me no mercy’ mode. Those 3 wight type enemies in the challenge area you spawn were given me hell for like a half hour or more

which one is the setting right before give me god of war? that's the one i'm on. lol, sounds like we're experiencing the same pain though, so i might be using the wrong name.

at this point i'm not even fighting it. using all the L's to get my parrying skills to elite level. those hits you deliver after successful parries give you a ton of room to operate and deal uninterrupted damage.

definitely feeling the ax more than the blades so far. feels like the blades have been scaled back and dont interrupt opponents' attacks (yet).

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've set the game to auto sprint, loot, jump, descend.etc all the mundane stuff and the gameplay flows astronomically better.

Im bout to do that too. Question tho how do u do that quick camera spin from the last game? I think it was pushing down on the analog stick. Just thought of it after waking up this morning cause most of m

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've set the game to auto sprint, loot, jump, descend.etc all the mundane stuff and the gameplay flows astronomically better.

Im bout to do that too. Question tho how do u do that quick camera spin from the last game? I think it was pushing down on the analog stick. Just thought of it after waking up this morning cause most of the damage i took was because i couldnt see them quick enough

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
After the fight with the third miniboss. I had to change the button layout and have O be dodge. Why you gotta go fukk with program Santa Monica studios? Got my whole conditioning all discombobulated.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
which one is the setting right before give me god of war? that's the one i'm on. lol, sounds like we're experiencing the same pain though, so i might be using the wrong name.

at this point i'm not even fighting it. using all the L's to get my parrying skills to elite level. those hits you deliver after successful parries give you a ton of room to operate and deal uninterrupted damage.

definitely feeling the ax more than the blades so far. feels like the blades have been scaled back and dont interrupt opponents' attacks (yet).

I like using the axe more but the blades feel more useful, with the grab moves, the fire, the reach, the hook shot, etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im bout to do that too. Question tho how do u do that quick camera spin from the last game? I think it was pushing down on the analog stick. Just thought of it after waking up this morning cause most of the damage i took was because i couldnt see them quick enough

L1 + d-pad Down

One of the moves I wish I had back paddles for because the L1 button is strictly for parrying for me