God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
been playing for the last few hours. Enjoying the story so far but is it just me or is Christopher Judges voice different in this game?

I haven’t really noticed a huge difference, maybe because he’s less angry in this game? less grunting?

I just got to this one section thats melting my eyes its so beautiful :whoo:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is it me or does the bladesfeel nerfed as shyt:what::what:
I’m 12 hours in(maybe it’s eary but still
They are clutch when you wanna clear the room of swarming people hitting you but as a one vs one weapon it’s ass:what: I even upgraded it well but still.. the axe is better
Blades are definitely nerfed:mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm like 6-7 hours in and stopped at Alfheim.

Made some use to Nilfheim so I could level up some the skills and practice some combos, pretty useful tbh :ehh:

So far this is very much a sequel to an amazing game so I have no complaints. I'm still waiting for something to truly wow me though. At this point the dopest stuff has been how Kratos behaves and talks to Atreus and other people :pachaha:

Tell me brehs, does this game has anything similar to them Valkyries? No spoilers please, just curious if there's difficult stuff that's outside the main story. Those fights were fukking incredible and so damn hard in the first game :damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been playing for the last few hours. Enjoying the story so far but is it just me or is Christopher Judges voice different in this game?

No, I don't see him changing his voice in this game but his attitude changed differently toward his son like he was listening to him and so calm in this game. He didn't call his son "Boy" in this as he did in the previous game

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm like 6-7 hours in and stopped at Alfheim.

Made some use to Nilfheim so I could level up some the skills and practice some combos, pretty useful tbh :ehh:

So far this is very much a sequel to an amazing game so I have no complaints. I'm still waiting for something to truly wow me though. At this point the dopest stuff has been how Kratos behaves and talks to Atreus and other people :pachaha:

Tell me brehs, does this game has anything similar to them Valkyries? No spoilers please, just curious if there's difficult stuff that's outside the main story. Those fights were fukking incredible and so damn hard in the first game :damn:
Niflheim is worth the 2nd game travel?:ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What's some good sidemission/areas to level up because
I encountered my first real tear in Alfeim. A level 6 good proceeded to One shot me:russ::russ::mjcry::dead::dead: