God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know but maybe I'm massively underleveled. This new system is weirder than the 2018 version :dead: :dead:

Its a lot more layered and varied i feel. Enemies have more variety of moves and attack patterns. I’m getting caught off guard by some enemies when they change up mid fight, feels very dark souls-ish

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I like using the axe more but the blades feel more useful, with the grab moves, the fire, the reach, the hook shot, etc.
The blades do seem more nerfed power and combo wise but maybe cause it's still early
Its a lot more layered and varied i feel. Enemies have more variety of moves and attack patterns. I’m getting caught off guard by some enemies when they change up mid fight, feels very dark souls-ish
Oh nah the enemies are fine I just think maybe I'm not getting the new armor upgrade concept. It was easier for me in 2018

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how people are playing this on Give Me God of War. I'm playing on Give Me No Mercy and the Draugr/The Hateful in Vanaheim was beating lumps out of me :damn: He was killing me in 2-3 hits. So much so I had to cheese the fight to win (drew him out of the ring like area and just kept throwing my axe from a distance and running around the map whenever he got close) it was still hard as fukk - he can close distance in no time and I had like 3 lucky escapes - and it took me crazy long with this method.

but I triumphed. I triumphed :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The blades do seem more nerfed power and combo wise but maybe cause it's still early

Oh nah the enemies are fine I just think maybe I'm not getting the new armor upgrade concept. It was easier for me in 2018

My one complaint with the game atm (very minor) is the UI/Menu screen and upgrading. It’s way more confusing than it needs to be, idk who the hell designed this shyt this way lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My one complaint with the game atm (very minor) is the UI/Menu screen and upgrading. It’s way more confusing than it needs to be, idk who the hell designed this shyt this way lol
Yea see the 2018 version they should've kept that menu this new one is a clusterfukk:russ::russ::russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't know how people are playing this on Give Me God of War. I'm playing on Give Me No Mercy and the Draugr/The Hateful in Vanaheim was beating lumps out of me :damn: He was killing me in 2-3 hits. So much so I had to cheese the fight to win (drew him out of the ring like area and just kept throwing my axe from a distance and running around the map whenever he got close) it was still hard as fukk - he can close distance in no time and I had like 3 lucky escapes - and it took me crazy long with this method.

Same strategy except.....he had one hit left to die...and so did I:mjcry:Needless to say I decided I'll go back end of the game. Ragnarok humbled me early:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

The hateful whoop my ass 4times straight :mjlol: :mjlol:
Imma spin the block when I get home today:pacspit::birdman::birdman:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Explain…..

All I don’t like was humans weren’t really engaging just standing there getting hit ….

Side missions going make me overpowered in the main game even tho I’m playing on the hardest difficulty

What’s your gripes ?
The combat. I might play this with the PS4 controller. It's not as tight as the original trilogy.The shield that they take away from really fukked up my game.
I could go into the 30fps-60+fps but I'll

The leveling up system is still all over the place.

Last but not least, the "open world" distracts me from the story. I have forgotten parts because I've spent too much time on side missions.

So far this have gets an