God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that's how I feel as well but these stans won't allow me :mjlol:
everything else is unsurprising even the cross gen because of money but what a waste

my youngest son is a huge soccer head and plays Fifa 21 all the time....he always wants to play on the PS5 even though I gave them my PS4 Pro. The difference is definitely noticeable. Even Miles Morales.

It's the amount of shyt they'll have to POTENTIALLY scale down/cut to get it to run simply due to the existence of the BASE PS4 that has to run it as well. Other than resolution/framerate, I'll always wonder what was trimmed to make it cross-gen.

Daps
my youngest son is a huge soccer head and plays Fifa 21 all the time....he always wants to play on the PS5 even though I gave them my PS4 Pro. The difference is definitely noticeable. Even Miles Morales.

It's the amount of shyt they'll have to POTENTIALLY scale down/cut to get it to run simply due to the existence of the BASE PS4 that has to run it as well. Other than resolution/framerate, I'll always wonder what was trimmed to make it cross-gen.
That's how I feel as well. I see where gaming is going. Games will continue to approach film in terms of how they are executed and what we see on screen. This gen is a big leap towards that w/ the next gen consoles after this probably giving that extra push. That's the big picture people fail to see so focused on graphics. But the graphics will still be pretty. Yeah that's not the point.

Hopefully this is like Horizon 2. People are speculating GG has two teams working on two versions that are very different from each other. There are scenes in Horizon 2 that can't run on the PS4 computationally

So each version will have the same scenes obviously but what you see computationally might be very different. Horizon 2 and maybe GOW might represent the first cross gen games having a big gap between each version on a gameplay level

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hopefully this is like Horizon 2. People are speculating GG has two teams working on two versions that are very different from each other. There are scenes in Horizon 2 that can't run on the PS4 computationally

IF this is how they are doing it, then I'm okay with this.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even mention the year
We all knew it was getting delayed
But as a gamer, the cross gen shyt is some bullshyt
I'm ALLOWED to feel any type of way as a gamer and consumer
Don't tell me HOW to react to this :mjlol:

Breh, they are you this emotional about a video game that nobody knows anything about?

if this were MS and the majority of PS5 first party were ps5 exclusive, y'all would be dikkriding Sony to no end and praising how they are taking advantage of the SSD :mjlol:
foh w/ til 2024 :mjlol:

Oh, now I get it. This is that stupid fukking Stan shyt that y'all be on. fukk outta here, b. This isn't even replacement level trolling. I'd say be better, but y'all gotta your reps in somewhere, so I guess this is you trying. :ehh:

Daps
Breh, they are you this emotional about a video game that nobody knows anything about?

Oh, now I get it. This is that stupid fukking Stan shyt that y'all be on. fukk outta here, b. This isn't even replacement level trolling. I'd say be better, but y'all gotta your reps in somewhere, so I guess this is you trying. :ehh:
whatever you say:mjlol:
just don't tell me how to react to gaming news:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna enjoy both Horizon and God of war on my 77 inch LG oled. They’ll be amazing looking AAA titles developed by talented developers. Yall keep whining though. I’m out :hubie:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
its gonna be a minute until p4 is x’d out

sony bricked the p5 launch badly, they know where the money is thats why they keep pushing their in house producers back

developers too; i doubt its a game in third party development right now that doesnt have a last gen alternative

i wouldnt be surprised if the first big ticket p5 exclusive isnt until 2023

Daps
Despite my disappointment with cross gen here is what I think GOW will look like or look close to
Gameplay will be amazing and have special scenes that are better on the PS5 computationally but it still would have been amazing and a lot better having a GOW fully take advantage of the PS5 from a gameplay perspective