God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So basically looks like the game was originally slated for release on the PS4 anyway.

Daps
What I’m I spinning. Unlike you I’m using common sense and not acting like a toddler with my “I only want ps5” whining.
I'm allowed to have my opinion and be as disappointed as I want stan :mjlol:
clowned MS for cross gen but as soon as Sony does it y'all talking about markets and sales like you work for Sony
:mjlol:
foh :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you or I work for Sony?
Idgaf about all that the gameplay is what I care about
they promised all these advances in gameplay, but we won't see it because of cross gen or only see a glimpse on the ps5 versions if they work on the ps5 then port to the ps4
pretty graphics w/ gameplay ideas/mechanics, etc. always having the ps4 in mind instead of the devs being free to create the craziest and most ambitious set pieces, mechanics, sequences, etc. they want

Breh, they didn't promise shyt. They just showed a fukking logo, and said shyt was coming this year (which no one believed).

Breh, we don't even know the fukking TITLE of this shyt.

You out here getting aggy over something that barely exists as far as we're concerned.

Daps
Breh, they didn't promise shyt. They just showed a fukking logo, and said shyt was coming this year (which no one believed).

Breh, we don't even know the fukking TITLE of this shyt.

You out here getting aggy over something that barely exists as far as we're concerned.
I didn't even mention the year
We all knew it was getting delayed
But as a gamer, the cross gen shyt is some bullshyt
I'm ALLOWED to feel any type of way as a gamer and consumer
Don't tell me HOW to react to this :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apart from Ratchet and Clank which uses the SSD, every single PS5 exclusive released so far could’ve released on the PS4 as well.
Games that will actually take advantage of the PS5 hardware won’t be released until mid gen around 2024 onwards when developers have learned more about the hardware.

Daps
Apart from Ratchet and Clank which uses the SSD, every single PS5 exclusive released so far could’ve released on the PS4 as well.
Games that will actually take advantage of the PS5 hardware won’t be released until mid gen around 2024 onwards when developers have learned more about the hardware.
if this were MS and the majority of PS5 first party were ps5 exclusive, y'all would be dikkriding Sony to no end and praising how they are taking advantage of the SSD :mjlol:
foh w/ til 2024 :mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a stan so this stan gibberish means nothing to me
Spinning everything can't have a discussion :snoop:
This gen isn't only about graphics
I am not excited about only graphics but what the next level of game design, set pieces, ideas, will look like w/ the new technology
Agreed. Very disappointing. So how long before we get a playstation studios AAA PS5 exclusive? 2023-2024?
If the ps4 can run Ragnarok and HZD2 they should have held off even dropping the ps5.