God of War | PS4/ PC |

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Honestly I honestly think you're not being honest, honestly.
Relax nikka. You clowns can shyt on every non sony game and claim its your opinion, but when i make a comment you want to talk crap. FOH.

The game looks underwhelming to me. Looks like a hybrid of uncharted and Some other Sony IP. Last great God of War game was GOW2. Ship on the series has sailed.

But free to attend the gamestop launch party for this crap. I could care less.

In certain Bayonetta 2 will be better than this game, no question.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Relax nikka. You clowns can shyt on every non sony game and claim its your opinion, but when i make a comment you want to talk crap. FOH.

The game looks underwhelming to me. Looks like a hybrid of uncharted and Some other Sony IP. Last great God of War game was GOW2. Ship on the series has sailed.

But free to attend the gamestop launch party for this crap. I could care less.

In certain Bayonetta 2 will be better than this game, no question.
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watch movies breh.

Don't know why y'all so amped up for games to turn into movies.

If a "gamer" can look at the changes to GOW and be excited about them, I'd rather you mufukkas just stopped gaming.:camby:
God of War Ascension was boring. This GOW needed a much needed change. The game looking cinematic is just that, it looks cinematic.

The gameplay changes were much needed.

But all that is set to change with the new game that is due in a month’s time. The developer SIE Santa Monica Studio has said that the new game will be incorporating some RPG elements. The company said that Kratos has evolved from the previous games and now has levels, armor, loot and different equipment, and his equipment will affect Kratos’ ability to take on various threats in their unique environments. Enemies in the new God of War have levels as well and these scale as Kratos levels up.

Aaron Kaufman, who is the head of strategy for the community of SIE Santa Monica, in an interview with Geek Culture said, “Past God of War games have been kind of a one-way street in combat and the kind of way you can choose to play. We gave you a choice by having the Cestus or the Blades, a single track weapon that you could switch out anytime and have different abilities about it.”

Kaufman added, “Now, with more RPG-like elements, you have armour, your axe, you have different ways to upgrade each of those. You have your shield, the melee, you have Atreus. All of these things can be upgraded whether in their abilities or giving them new elemental effects.”

It looks like Ryse but with better gameplay depth, huge scale and some RPG elements and we all know you loved Ryse. :sas2: How can a gamer look at these changes and not be excited? :troll:

We know you just saying all this because it's a Sony game. :yawn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just watch movies breh.

Don't know why y'all so amped up for games to turn into movies.

If a "gamer" can look at the changes to GOW and be excited about them, I'd rather you mufukkas just stopped gaming.:camby:
Don't you have some empty seas to navigate whilst giggling with little white boys about getting your cartoon pirates drunk?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
God of War Ascension was boring. This GOW needed a much needed change. The game looking cinematic is just that, it looks cinematic.

It looks like Ryse but with better gameplay depth, huge scale and some RPG elements and we all know you loved Ryse. :sas2: We know you just saying all this because it's a Sony game. :yawn:
Yeah, turning GOW into Ryse is some absolute bullshyt.

And y'all love it.

fukking stans :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

It looks like Ryse but with better gameplay depth, huge scale and some RPG elements and we all know you loved Ryse. :sas2: We know you just saying all this because it's a Sony game. :yawn:
And you hated Ryse(though I'm sure you never played it), but I'm sure you'll have nothing but praise for this game.

This game looks like another shallow Sony graphical tour de force piece of crap.

Thank good I have a switch so I no longer have to care about shallow shovel ware like this.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you hated Ryse(though I'm sure you never played it), but I'm sure you'll have nothing but praise for this game.

This game looks like another shallow Sony graphical tour de force piece of crap.

Thank good I have a switch so I no longer have to care about shallow shovel ware like this.
:mjlol: what in the hell

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, turning GOW into Ryse is some absolute bullshyt.

And y'all love it.

fukking stans :mjlol:
This is you on GOW in the past.
From a gameplay perspective God of War is the least fun out of all of the games mentioned in this thread. There is no real strategy, or variation in gameplay. From the beginning to the end of each game your pretty much just button mashing your way through waves of enemies using the same weapons and combos until a movie takes over for an "epic" moment, then you're back to button mashing. Even when you find a new weapon either it sucks or it works just like the blades of chaos.

In my opinion that's boring. I'd much rather have some different environments. Different strategies, weapons, skills, combos. I know most people won't agree but I liked Darksiders 2 much better than GOW 3

So the new GOW fixes the button mashing combat and adds some new variation to the combat making it more up close and intimate, adds a new behind the shoulder camera with no cuts throughout the game and adds RPG elements such as different armor, loot and abilities.

Hmmmm.. I think I'll go with Stans for $500 Alex. Jesus Christ I don't think you'll ever say anything good about ANY Sony exclusive title. it's just not in you. No point in taking anything you say serious lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: Okay breh. See you April 20th.