God of War | PS4/ PC |

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The more footage I see the more convinced I get that this will be the GOAT God of War game. This just looks amazing and looks like it’s bringing something more different to the table :wow:

Im actually the exact opposite. The more i see of this game the more it seems to be going the "Last of us" route. Which is the wrong direction IMO. Kratos story while mildly interesting was never the strong point of the series. Seeing the gameplay take a step back to focus on his interactions with his son is confusing me. I just want to kill gods. I don't care bout his relationship with his son.

Im still buying though. Hope i feel different once i have my hands on it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im actually the exact opposite. The more i see of this game the more it seems to be going the "Last of us" route. Which is the wrong direction IMO. Kratos story while mildly interesting was never the strong point of the series. Seeing the gameplay take a step back to focus on his interactions with his son is confusing me. I just want to kill gods. I don't care bout his relationship with his son.

Im still buying though. Hope i feel different once i have my hands on it.
The God of War series (while incredible) was becoming stagnant.
The refresh is necessary if they want to continue the series successfully.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I agree. But i also think the switch up to Norse was enough to "refresh" the series. Not completely change the dynamic of the series.
[Square, Square, Square, Triangle] and [R1 + Square], got old breh.
A complete overhaul like this is a welcome change.
If I want to play the old God of War, I'll turn on my PS2 and PS3 and play the old God of War.
They can keep the soul of the series alive as long as the fights are quick paced, brutal, and the bosses are epic.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
[Square, Square, Square, Triangle] and [R1 + Square], got old breh.
A complete overhaul like this is a welcome change.
If I want to play the old God of War, I'll turn on my PS2 and PS3 and play the old God of War.
They can keep the soul of the series alive as long as the fights are quick paced, brutal, and the bosses are epic.
Facts :yeshrug:
After playing God of War 3 I felt there wasn’t anything vauable to add to the current model. By the time Ascension came out I was worried for the series tbh. What’s the point of making a new God Of War for PS4 if it isn’t fresh for the gamer.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Facts :yeshrug:
After playing God of War 3 I felt there wasn’t anything vauable to add to the current model. By the time Ascension came out I was worried for the series tbh. What’s the point of making a new God Of War for PS4 if it isn’t fresh for the gamer.

Yall say that yet Ass Creed/Duty/Madden/Nba 2k sells millions every year :martin:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yall say that yet Ass Creed/Duty/Madden/Nba 2k sells millions every year :martin:
The sales are coming off the strength of the brand name at this point. Now I can understand your concern about the switch-up. But I do have faith due to Cory Barlog the head game designer who was the lead designer of GOW2 which was my introduction to the series.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yea u might wanna get a new prescription.

You cant see shyt apparently. :skip:
The hell are you talking about. I was 100% right.
It's not dropping 2017.
It's coming out early 2018.
Sounds like YOU need a new prescription. Taking too make BJJ rear naked choke holds done killed a few brain cells and clouded your flabby vision.