God of War | PS4/ PC |

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Why? God of War usually comes out in March, and Sony usually drop their big release in March.
I wasn’t aware of that. But it’s just a feeling I had really. And the marketing felt a little light for a game like this to be coming out in that time frame.

My fingers are crossed tho

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God of War release dates:

God of War was first released in North America on March 22, 2005, for the PlayStation 2.

God of War II was first released in North America on March 13, 2007, for the PlayStation 2.

God of War: Chains of Olympus was first released in North America on March 4, 2008, for the PlayStation Portable. Its narrative takes place during Kratos' ten years of service to the gods. Kratos halts a Persian invasion of the Greek city of Attica, and learns that the world has been plunged into darkness by the god Morpheus. Kratos investigates the abduction of the sun god Helios, and prevents the Machiavellian plan of the goddess Persephone to use the Titan Atlas to destroy the world.[5]

God of War III was first released in North America on March 16, 2010, for the PlayStation 3

God of War: Ghost of Sparta was first released in North America on November 2, 2010, for the PlayStation Portable.

God of War: Ascension[8] was first released in North America on March 12, 2013, for the PlayStation 3

I'm betting March.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
they fukked it way too much. GoW was always about non-stop action at a fast pace. They have completed gone away from that
The series was stale. People had started losing interest.

God of war 4 is basically what resident evil 4 was. A much needed shake up and evolution.

This game wouldn't have 1/4 of the hype if it was just another god of war game.