God of War | PS4/ PC |

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Started the game again and there are subtle things you initially miss on the first play through that you will pick up on the second play through. Like when the stranger arrives you can hear him arriving on his dragon but you don’t see it until much later in the game. Initially you just hear it when he arrives at Kratos home.

This game is just to perfect.:mjcry:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This game was super easy until I ran into sigrun.. 3 days now and I can't beat this bytch..
I beat her by High leveling my runic ...

In have the talisman to slow down time

I can geg off both of my runic attacks during the slow down ...

Learn her patterns ....

Have atreus fire the blue arrows because it weakens her ...I also had atreues loaded with the crow super attack

She is now dead

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat her by High leveling my runic ...

In have the talisman to slow down time

I can geg off both of my runic attacks during the slow down ...

Learn her patterns ....

Have atreus fire the blue arrows because it weakens her ...I also had atreues loaded with the crow super attack

She is now dead
I have all that but I went with a strength build over runic.. I'm gonna switch it up. I never used that tailsman I'm gonna try it today.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Hel's Touch really helped me with Sigrun, it's really quick and interrupts damn near any attack. It also has a short recharge time. Locking on to her and throwing your axe at her in the air stops her cheap ass room blinding unblockable.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I found the Valk fights are very repetitive...

They're not difficult, they're sponges that take little damage and deal out a lot...The way they absorb damage is the problem, it prolongs the battle (each took me about 15-20 minutes on challenging) thus increasing the odds you get caught slipping...Its hard to be perfect for 15-20 minutes,get caught slipping three times with one of them and you're dead...

That's how I took L's, would start off great and then get caught twice when the health-bar was half way depleted...:beli:

That's not challenging design IMO, that lousy design...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I found the Valk fights are very repetitive...

They're not difficult, they're sponges that take little damage and deal out a lot...The way they absorb damage is the problem, it prolongs the battle (each took me about 15-20 minutes on challenging) thus increasing the odds you get caught slipping...Its hard to be perfect for 15-20 minutes,get caught slipping three times with one of them and you're dead...

That's how I took L's, would start off great and then get caught twice when the health-bar was half way depleted...:beli:

That's not challenging design IMO, that lousy design...
Ther Valks take 15 the 20 minutes.

Tell me you were throwing an axe and running

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
If you're popping a Valkyrie every time they're vulnerable, using BOTH weapon runic attacks every time the cooldown is over it shouldn't take anywhere near 15 minutes. You're probably playing it too safe but I guess it doesn't matter as long as you win.