God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I did this and got my ass handed to me repeatedly on the first fight.

Does it get easier?

After playing Bayonetta 1 and 2, the combat in this game is a bit sluggish honestly.

Playing this on 4K is breathtaking though. Its almost as clear as Forza 7.
Play on casual mode pal it's been awhile since you actually had to use skill you know being on Xbox and all

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Finished the game this morning. Kinda underwhelming.

The queen Valkyrie made me quit and turn down the difficulty. Still haven't beaten her
I know the feeling breh. I don't care what anyone says. It felt great ripping her wings off on easy.:mjgrin:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What kind of gear do you have? All I have left is to upgrade my deadly mist armor set one more step. Will that bump me up to 9?
Short Version: I have almost everything except for one armor...or a piece of the set...:jbhmm:. For you to get level 9 it depends...if everything else is maxed out (weapons with all skills purchased, armor with epic or very powerful legendary runes and maxed out epic talismans with rune slots as well) then yeah once you max the armor you'll be level 9.

Long Version: For me, I just about crafted each of Invaldi's armor sets but I am using one now that I maxed out to level 8, (e.g. the gauntlets, chest and waist armor). Each piece of armor has the three rune slots and I have all epic runes in those...some of them are the unique/one of a kind ones that you get through the optional quests/favors but its up to you how you want to boost your stats. I also have a talisman that required 2 pristine dust of the realms to max out so I had to go find a hidden realm tear in Alfheim, (as of today there are 20 known in the game which may increase if there are more secrets to find). This talisman also has 2 slots for runes but the Hel one has three which means I have armor sets with 11-12 runes attached. So long story short: Max out a complete epic armor set (possibly some legendary pieces can work), put all epic runes in their slots and max out the blades of chaos and the axe as well...there are three expensive level 5 skills for the blades that add a permanent +10 boost to luck, runic and strength.

I really need to remember to take a pic of one set I have (as an example before you purist ass nikkas come in here talking about "choose your own style :birdman:" :camby:) so you can see how it works.

Man after I got the winds of Hel I didn't do any story missions for a few days and just grinded out XP and loot so much that by the time I went back to story I was killing bosses too fast :wow:. I wish I could select Give Me God of War because Hard mode isn't enough :wow:. If there was a new game+ (and I have an idea on how to make it work) that would be so nice :mjcry:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

@Mowgli do you see this? :JayCamel:
What the hell is the Arcadium coming to?

Everyone's embracing the easy way out. Making the shortcut the new difficult. Easy is a challenge.

Cats so blessed with the w they neglect the basic character traits of perseverence they could obtain if they just tried a little harder .

It's a pity.

Playing like a casual is a challenge for me because I can't even see myself doing it

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
shyts wavy
source.gif