God of War | PS4/ PC |

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why are some of ya'll in a rush to beat da game so quick???

My only "rush" to beating this game is to play other games. However, that's even funny talk, considering how this game is making other games look :francis:. I'm taking my time with the game for sure, exploring and everything, but I also can't stop playing.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
beat the story yesterday. shyt was all types of :whoo::ohlawd::banderas::mjcry:.....might be my second favorite GoW game and the only reason its not number one is cuz GoW3 was just some shyt dreams are made of. Absolutely cant wait for the sequels. I had a feeling they were gonna do it like the original series where u only go against one god but boy was that god something :wow:.....the next two gonna be :gladbron: but also :mjcry: cuz of how this one ends
Go back home breh dont forget that :wow:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Valkyrie fights are tough as shyt, but REALLY fun. I think they're supposed to be a post game thing, but I want to see if I can force through and clap them all up before the end of the story. I imagine there's some good loot involved for finishing them all off.

You can do that. I’ve not finished the story but I clapped 7 of them, I’m in the process of hunting the 8th now and yeah they drop great loot.

I’m playing on “Give Me a Challenge” btw. I’m gonna finish the game, do all the side content, get the plat. And then re up for a “Give Me God of War” playthrough

game is amazing

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can you raise the difficulty if u started on normal?

Kind of a spit in the face to cats with true skill

Only up to “give me a challenge”

“God of war” mode is it’s own separate mode with its on save file so you can’t switch to or from it mid game