God of War | PS4/ PC |

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leviathan has to be one of the best weapons in gaming ever. like no shyt. besides the fact of the sheer variety of moves and abilities through runes and stuff. its also incredibly versatile in a way that allowed for many fun puzzles to be designed around it. its also future proof, they can design a bunch of GoW games and Leviathan will never get old cause they can simply give it new abilities and elements through runes, and the combo and move combinations you can come up with with it is damn near endless, but most import of all, its fun to use.

and that's without mentioning the technical aspect of it, i mean, you throw it, and it doesn't return to you until you call for it. for example, in the lake of the nine area, just to test this out, i threw my axe against a wall in one island got on the boat went to another island quite far away, and then recalled my axe, and it actually varies in the amount of time it takes to get to you depending on how far away it is.

the fact that they pulled this shyt off so smoothly is :mindblown:

such a simple and existent concept, hell, the mythos they are tackling has a similar hammer and in the lore of this game Leviathan was crafted by the same blacksmiths, which makes it even better and well situated if you care about lore, but yeah man Sony Santa Monica deserves props for their execution on this weapon.

:ehh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Leviathan has to be one of the best weapons in gaming ever. like no shyt. besides the fact of the sheer variety of moves and abilities through runes and stuff. its also incredibly versatile in a way that allowed for many fun puzzles to be designed around it. its also future proof, they can design a bunch of GoW games and Leviathan will never get old cause they can simply give it new abilities and elements through runes, and the combo and move combinations you can come up with with it is damn near endless, but most import of all, its fun to use.

and that's without mentioning the technical aspect of it, i mean, you throw it, and it doesn't return to you until you call for it. for example, in the lake of the nine area, just to test this out, i threw my axe against a wall in one island got on the boat went to another island quite far away, and then recalled my axe, and it actually varies in the amount of time it takes to get to you depending on how far away it is.

such a simple and existent concept, hell, the mythos they are tackling has a similar hammer and in the lore of this game Leviathan was crafted by the same blacksmiths, which makes it even better and well situated if you care about lore, but yeah man Sony Santa Monica deserves props for their execution on this weapon.

Ima a major Stan of the series. Beat every one except 3 for some reason. Axe is greater than the blades bruh

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It hit me the other day when you throw it by some trees or grass, the force of the throw moves the branches coming and going. Had me like :ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yo when you're selling items to Brock or Sidri are resources supposed to be included??:dwillhuh:I haven't yet but them shyts piling up despite me leveling up my weapons and armors. Also Atreus superior armor with the looking for health mid fight has been clutch to me:banderas:Which armor do yall use for him?
I faced the first valkerie bruh she bodied me 4 times:mjcry:Removed her wings on the 5th:demonic:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yo when you're selling items to Brock or Sidri are resources supposed to be included??:dwillhuh:I haven't yet but them shyts piling up despite me leveling up my weapons and armors. Also Atreus superior armor with the looking for health mid fight has been clutch to me:banderas:Which armor do yall use for him?
I faced the first valkerie bruh she bodied me 4 times:mjcry:Removed her wings on the 5th:demonic:
The same or the fighting armor.

Both dope

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fukking game. i just beat the 8th valkyrie and i'm tryna rank up my armor before i fight the final one but i don't have hacksilver so i decided to go back to the lake of the nine area to farm mobs and see if i can find some of them treasure chests with the maps and i just went back to this one island and found a death eater troll boss that wasn't there before and i killed him and he dropped a new skill rune for my weapon.

this is great game design. optional encounters that reward exploration in a meaningful manner.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just finished it today :blessed:

I can't wait to destroy all of the Nine Realms :noah: