God of War | PS4/ PC |

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Game owns. Truly a masterpiece.

Feel legitimately bad for people only on XBox or PC that don't get to play this.

Never played any of the previous GoWs, but this game is amazing. Only complaint I have so far is the wonky combat camera. Wish it was a bit more zoomed out.

Playing on "Give Me A Challenge," fwiw.
Yeah, the camera is shytty to me too but that's just because the 3rd person viewpoint has that limitation inherently. I also hate that every damn day there is some update for this game. It's annoying.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Did they fix the deal with the fan sounding like a jet engine while playing the game?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
One of the best game I played in awhile. Brought back that feeling after a long hiatus from gaming since I played Horizon, Uncharted 4, and Yakuza zero back to back to back. I couldn't even enjoy just any game anymore.

Gow brought that feeling back :blessed:
I'm getting Yakuza Zero picked up tomorrow. Already got Kiwami installed and haven't even installed yakuza 6 yet since I been playing GOW. Kiwami is my first yakuza game and man they remade this game into something great. I can't wait for Kiwami 2. :banderas:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Valkyrie fights are tough as shyt, but REALLY fun. I think they're supposed to be a post game thing, but I want to see if I can force through and clap them all up before the end of the story. I imagine there's some good loot involved for finishing them all off.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
beat the story yesterday. shyt was all types of :whoo::ohlawd::banderas::mjcry:.....might be my second favorite GoW game and the only reason its not number one is cuz GoW3 was just some shyt dreams are made of. Absolutely cant wait for the sequels. I had a feeling they were gonna do it like the original series where u only go against one god but boy was that god something :wow:.....the next two gonna be :gladbron: but also :mjcry: cuz of how this one ends