God of War | PS4/ PC |

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The gameplay seemed a little slow but if it feels good once we play it I don't think its gonna matter. Still gonna be the same gruesome God of War :myman:

Chef

All Star
Daps
This game looks amazing. :feedme: These first party studios are flexing on this hardware. :whew:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's already confirmed this is not a reboot. This happens years after GOW 3.We wont be playing as the Kid. Kratos is the main character throughout the entire game.

Kratos having the same exact scar where Zeus stabbed him should of proved it wasn't a reboot,.

What probably happened is Kratos survived GOW 3 and found a family he was chilling at for all those years. The kid dies within the first few hours of the game and Kratos goes back to being the madman he once was.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
It's already confirmed this is not a reboot. This happens years after GOW 3.We wont be playing as the Kid. Kratos is the main character throughout the entire game.

Kratos having the same exact scar where Zeus stabbed him should of proved it wasn't a reboot,.

What probably happened is Kratos survived GOW 3 and found a family he was chilling at for all those years. The kid dies within the first few hours of the game and Kratos goes back to being the madman he once was.
I can feel that, too.
You see that nikka's Rage meter go up when he yells at his son? :whoo:

Daps
Don't think the kids gonna die, seems too much like the last story.

It would be dope if the kid grows with you, by the time gow6 comes out he's a grown man and you take over as him.

:wow:

Either way... First day!