God of War is not a system seller but Gamepass is and yes... we have receipts to prove it!!!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
it's not a system seller because i can't fukking find the system
Breh, you’re not trying. Every time somebody says this I usually have just seen it in stock or saw a social media post about restocks. If you really want one there are hundreds of gamers that post about restocks on social media. There are even websites that will alert you the second a restock happens. There are even auto checkout services that will grab you one for an extra $30. Between my cousin and I, we’ve had to have flipped 20 of these things by now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Its available on PS website, it has been widely available for the past month or so lol
it also has been widely unavailable for most of the year with a lot of people trying numerous times. Lotta folks prob gave up trying to cop :manny:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you’re not trying. Every time somebody says this I usually have just seen it in stock or saw a social media post about restocks. If you really want one there are hundreds of gamers that post about restocks on social media. There are even websites that will alert you the second a restock happens. There are even auto checkout services that will grab you one for an extra $30. Between my cousin and I, we’ve had to have flipped 20 of these things by now
i shouldn't have to be scouring the web to find this shyt man

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The November NPD thread will once again make this thread completely irrelevant. Even with the discounts the xbox series x/s won’t outsell the switch or ps5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
?

And so the majority of black friday sales was from the Microsoft instagram thing (which I made a thread on)
Why not read the link I posted right, and peep the top 5, peep how they not on sale.

But lets do a little more than that. Sony shipped more than enough PS5's so no matter the discount they should win if they have more
That was the narrative. So what happened then? Peep the replies to see the truth for yourself :handshake:
You know what, court. I will recant my statement about gamepass being asscheeks and apologize. Im sorry.

Gamepass is very beneficial for the average/casual consumer and hardcore fps players. Its library is great. But in terms of scale when it comes to gameplay, immersion and storytelling for single player games. it just doesn’t compare to sony and those games I value the most and what pushes the boundaries of this medium.

Gears of War 2 was the last xbox exclusive that really blew me away. Sadly, its been 14 years.
So you don't like the entire Yakuza Franchise? Persona 5 Royal no good? Ni No Kuni? I'm purposely naming former PS only titles that you guys swore were great, now they suck cuz they on gamepass? :usure: Everything new we get in these same genres but you disqualified yourself from being aware from all your responses. You didn't know, and you haven't played a plague tale requiem yet either. Or moonscars. Maybe you should actually play games instead of acting like exclusives are the only games that can be good :stop:
Sony studios AAA games are some of the highest selling games in the industry and outsell the vast majority of third party games.
Every console maker has AAA titles that are some of the highest in the industry, and if we talking games Microsoft has way more games in its pipelines.
No fanboy talk, its not even close.
It was the fastest selling 1st party launch in PS history
And it was non existant in terms of black friday sales which is telling :merchant:
it's not a system seller because i can't fukking find the system
Because they sell out as soon as they reach retail right? @gurf

Its available on PS website, it has been widely available for the past month or so lol
Damn @gurf how is this possible, maybe they heard the series X was gonna be discounted on instagram and didn't cop?
Ftfy

This whole “i cant find a ps5” meme been over lol look at stockx prices
Damn, even Gizmo saying this so can we now at least acknowledge that they was available... and LOST even tho you can't find them on shelves according to Coli-folklore
The November NPD thread will once again make this thread completely irrelevant. Even with the discounts the xbox series x/s won’t outsell the switch or ps5
Lets say for shyts and giggles thats true, how would that make this thread irrelevant like if somehow sony can still win black friday?
Is Biden NOT your president too? You basically typing out how you want to move the goalpost. And who does that, hurt pepole do that.

I'm getting in that AZZ (pause)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You already know titan has an agenda. Same guy complaining about violence claims to stan Nintendo games and Grounded

His entire Schlick around playstation is buying shyt just so he can go and nitpick and complain about the games, meanwhile he never seems to offer up criticism for xbox or nintendo titles in the same way.

Literally just spending money to be in the club with his one drink
:dead:

Yall pick one word and hyper focus on it. Now I'm complaining about the violence.
I just buy Playstation games to nitpick:dead:

It's amazing how yall can hold these games to such a HIGH seal of quality and gaming standards. It's literally the golden standard of gaming experiences let yall tell it. But let someone start to say anything that isn't positive yall get MAD MAD like for real mad. :mjlol: You should expect games that are quality to get critiqued on a different scale. But instead yall get upset because people aren't critiquing indie and other lesser AAA with the same kind of standards as not only triple A games but the highest quality of Triple A games being released lately.

You can sit around and talk about how a game drops to frames, isn't 1440p or is 30 fps. And that will KILL yall from even buying the game at all, regardless of how good the game is.

But let someone say the story is trash or the game play is shallow for a Sony game and yall flip out.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
gow Ragnarok represent the current climate of things.

It plays out very much like a phase four Disney marvel movie

You can tell it's a bunch of over the hill grown men and women who probably recently had kids or found love and family

The Last of Us 2 was probably more violent than gow rag

I need that shyt you smoking bro :picard: