God of War is not a system seller but Gamepass is and yes... we have receipts to prove it!!!

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So lets do a gamertag comparison to see who is playing MORE GAMES.
Most people finished GOW by now, so either you done as well or your time is about to be up. What else you been playing, let us see your tag buddy boi
You already should know mine, I'm famous n shyt. I got celebrities hitting me up even tho @CoolinInTheCut says nobody plays with me :to:
Oh now it's more games rather than quality games. Plague tale looks different but I'll get round to it eventually. Scorn looks like straight garbage

I've already given you my Gamertag on both Xbox and PlayStation already.

the2jimbob on Xbox. (I haven't played on it for a year I think)

Freddierodsjane on PlayStation. Although you will have to make a friend request to see my shyt. Alternatively ask one of the PlayStation brehs to verify my account and see what I've been playing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde always run in the few threads made about playstation to say that dumb shyt.

But when @Gizmo_Duck and @CoolinInTheCut have half of the front page filled up with stan shyt it’s “crickets”

Sony stans goofy AF:mjlol:

Truth Hurts :umad:

Playstation "stans" ain't out here constantly making xbox threads cause we actually got shyt to play.

Xbot nikkaz out here hyping a damn service, not even games. And believing in that charlatan cracka Phil after years of bullshyt from him.

But carry on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Playstation "stans" ain't out here constantly making xbox threads cause we actually got shyt to play.

Xbot nikkaz out here hyping a damn service, not even games. And believing in that charlatan cracka Phil after years of bullshyt from him.

But carry on.
Stopit you lying mufukka and Gizmo dapped this shyt too.

Y’all nikkas are actually fukking crazy :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

But carry on.

Don’t forget how they casually pop up in ps game OT and try and pretend they’re playing the game :dead:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
@Rekkapryde always run in the few threads made about playstation to say that dumb shyt.

But when @Gizmo_Duck and @CoolinInTheCut have half of the front page filled up with stan shyt it’s “crickets”

Sony stans goofy AF:mjlol:

Nah yall are way worse with the stan shyt. You even got Titan talking to himself in that CMA thread for months.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

But carry on.
Sohh Rekkagoof doesn't seem to understand that the SERVICE is special because of the GAMES :snoop:

And then he's talking so terribly about Phil Spencer :dahell: Like if the Sony equiv isn't Hitler and you nikkaz the jews :damn:
Don’t forget how they casually pop up in ps game OT and try and pretend they’re playing the game :dead:
As opposed to saying how they are going to buy the game for years like you did with Psychonaunts 2 :francis: (we have receipts)
The
This is always hilarious
In 2020 they told on themselves a month after the PS5 launched

In 2021 you made this thread, the reactions say EVERYTHING. Lol @Fatboi1 here

And then a couple months ago I made this thread and the answers are identically hilarious...

And the post about how they faked hyped up games last gen :wow: knack and killzone was like big deals last gen...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yep...looking at the front page, another Sony exclusive dropped. :lolbron:

Team StruggleBox in their feelings trying to convince themselves that BudgetPass is a suitable alternative.