God of War is not a system seller but Gamepass is and yes... we have receipts to prove it!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who buys full price anything on Black Friday? Folks bought shyt that was on sale.
Well you see, some sony stans needed a loophole to explain why things are the way it is. And this is what they would cling to.
But luckily common sense prevails here :handshake:
So you are advocating for people to make TWO stupid decisions?:why:
Bubba T, what do you know about Vizio other than literally NOTHING? And I'm speaking towrads the Vizio OLED specifically?
Remember, with constant updates (Like how xbox does) Every issue that was reported when it launched has been fixed.
And they updated it again a few days ago so the app which was already top notch is now even better :wow:

But please, even tho this thread isn't about this. I would like this entire thread and possibly website to pause all activity so we can give all the attention to Bubba T's reply to what I just wrote. Maybe he can educate us all on the current state of Vizio OLED or... or, he will showcase the current state of the minded poster on this forum :patrice:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know those TVs are ass, being a former owner myself:unimpressed:
Fellow intellectuals, notice how he is attempting to make YOU BELIEVE he has owned an VIzio OLED but he hasn't.
Nobody here is talking about a 1080p Vizio that he had a decade ago

So as to the question he is responding to, he's flat out lying to keep himself ignorant and to keep you in the dark.
Why would he do that? Why would any poster purposely decieve you?

Listen :handshake: We all ppl, we love this forum. I'm not here to steer anyone wrong. You like Sony, good for you. Not gonna say you can't enjoy a PS5 if thats your choice. But when it comes to TV's there is no "loyalty" or race. Its a fukkin TV, and the Vizio OLED is just as good as any other Top TV of today.
Unlike the ppl who paid too much for an LG, I don't have to justify my purchse. You know why? Because its really as goood as I'm saying it is and reviewers say the same. Only the coli.com says otherwise.
SOme of ya'll sound like your the ones working at microsoft and sony. I hope they paying yall to waste your time making these rants
This is a gaming forum, so we should be able to talk about games here. What you said does apply to some posters here but this thread has a point.
Has various points. And this is the place to discuss them. So don't include me in what you said

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Was GoW:R or the PS5 discounted during Black Friday tho?

If not this thread is pointless

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Interesting you respond to me twice in this thread but when I @ you on the sean Taylor dikks sporting goods mannequin tribute you turnt into ghostdog
full

Why the change of pace? :hula: That ain't the court I know. :old:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Was GoW:R or the PS5 discounted during Black Friday tho?

If not this thread is pointless
You know... you almost made a fantastic point. If I didn't know any better I'd be like aaaaaaaaaaah you got me :dead:
But then you have to ask yourself, this thread is about the top selling items this black friday and I don't think any of them was "discounted"
Soooooo :patrice: thread is like, back on?
Interesting you respond to me twice in this thread but when I @ you on the sean Taylor dikks sporting goods mannequin tribute you turnt into ghostdog
full

Why the change of pace? :hula: That ain't the court I know. :old:
As you should be aware of by now, I get lots of replies. And I try to get back to everyone but sometimes replies get lost in the sauce.
Or sometimes my reply covers multiple posters post. Did you see my post about how his daughter loved the soccer shoes the most?
The narrative was how dare they... the wire shyt, thats ass. I don't feel he deserves a statue over all the other Redskin greats who don't but I wouldn't mind him hating a statue somewhere. And if it gotta be a wire one? Like if that is a thing they start doing all over the stadium? IN a hundred years and there's 50 of them. That might be a cool sight.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

This is a gaming forum, so we should be able to talk about games here. What you said does apply to some posters here but this thread has a point.
Has various points. And this is the place to discuss them. So don't include me in what you said
Definitely including you in this. Your literally saying what system gamers should be buying. This is 100% a marketing post.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I find it hilarious that you're so concerned about PlayStation games.

I'm thinking about how to approach a Berserker fight in Alfheim.

Play some games breh. I'm sure that Gamepass is keeping you fed.

:troll:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Definitely including you in this. Your literally saying what system gamers should be buying. This is 100% a marketing post.
1st off, who the fukk are you? I've never seen you post before :dahell:
2ndly, We don't do "marketing post" here. That's some CAC shyt and there's those types all up in here.
We some real nikkaz up in here, and we do the dozens mostly. But wack ass muthafukkaz who @surf in suspect ways also exist.

So let me break it down for you young blood, and this isn't a joke/game/none of that. Sony does not give a fukk about you.
Hear me out... The kneejerk reaction is "None of these companies care :sadbron: "
But sony REALLY REALLY doesn't care. And they doing all this fukkboy shyt to its customers who go "Oh yeah, give me more please"
From charging $70 for Ps3 games, to charging $70 for PS4 games THAT USE HAPTIC FEEDBACK :wtf:
Or when I worked at a gaming store and sony reps told us they knew about the Disc read error issue and wasn't going to do anything about it.
But the average muthafukka will remember xbox RROD. Those same ppl never question how the PS2 sold mroe units than most other consoles ever
No its not because sony was that popular, its because everyone literally had to buy 2 or 3 systems to make it thru the generation.

PSN went down and hackers had our info for a full week before sony decided to tell us "Hey, yo shyt exposed and you might wanna do something about it"
They got sued for that as well. I can literally go on and on about why sony is the worst towards its customers. Hopefully you bought 4 full priced games this year or else you'll have to wait longer to get customer service :snoop:
Tell Phil to get yall some games so you can stop worrying about what's going on at the top of things. :snooze:

nikkaz out here willingly starving waitin on and believing this cac Phil who's been :duck: them for years.

Pathetic :scust:
Why do you stay lying Rekkagoof?
So we had Scorn and Plague Tale and Halo campaign online+Forge and a bunch of other great titles this month in Gamepass.
And High On Life drops in less than 2weeks so we eating nothing but NEW STUFF on top of everything else we have on xbox.

Now watch this everybody.... What is the next game you're waiting on for PS5 that is exclusive. Name that title Rekka, i'll wait :popcorn3:
I find it hilarious that you're so concerned about PlayStation games.

I'm thinking about how to approach a Berserker fight in Alfheim.

Play some games breh. I'm sure that Gamepass is keeping you fed.

:troll:
So lets do a gamertag comparison to see who is playing MORE GAMES.
Most people finished GOW by now, so either you done as well or your time is about to be up. What else you been playing, let us see your tag buddy boi
You already should know mine, I'm famous n shyt. I got celebrities hitting me up even tho @CoolinInTheCut says nobody plays with me :to:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
1st off, who the fukk are you? I've never seen you post before :dahell:
2ndly, We don't do "marketing post" here. That's some CAC shyt and there's those types all up in here.
We some real nikkaz up in here, and we do the dozens mostly. But wack ass muthafukkaz who @surf in suspect ways also exist.

So let me break it down for you young blood, and this isn't a joke/game/none of that. Sony does not give a fukk about you.
Hear me out... The kneejerk reaction is "None of these companies care :sadbron: "
But sony REALLY REALLY doesn't care. And they doing all this fukkboy shyt to its customers who go "Oh yeah, give me more please"
From charging $70 for Ps3 games, to charging $70 for PS4 games THAT USE HAPTIC FEEDBACK :wtf:
Or when I worked at a gaming store and sony reps told us they knew about the Disc read error issue and wasn't going to do anything about it.
But the average muthafukka will remember xbox RROD. Those same ppl never question how the PS2 sold mroe units than most other consoles ever
No its not because sony was that popular, its because everyone literally had to buy 2 or 3 systems to make it thru the generation.

PSN went down and hackers had our info for a full week before sony decided to tell us "Hey, yo shyt exposed and you might wanna do something about it"
They got sued for that as well. I can literally go on and on about why sony is the worst towards its customers. Hopefully you bought 4 full priced games this year or else you'll have to wait longer to get customer service :snoop:
I'm in and out of here. I usually just lurk some of the game threads to find some reviews of games. But there's a diffference between talking about customer service that companies are providing, vs a company selling units. As a consumer, units moved by a company has nothing to do with my gaming experience, that's marketing/sales side. Now if you're saying customer service is shytty, games are way more expensive, and the games are terrible on a console, that's more related to our gaming experience

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm in and out of here. I usually just lurk some of the game threads to find some reviews of games. But there's a diffference between talking about customer service that companies are providing, vs a company selling units. As a consumer, units moved by a company has nothing to do with my gaming experience, that's marketing/sales side. Now if you're saying customer service is shytty, games are way more expensive, and the games are terrible on a console, that's more related to our gaming experience
Don't worry bout dude, he's just trolling.