God of War is not a system seller but Gamepass is and yes... we have receipts to prove it!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm in and out of here. I usually just lurk some of the game threads to find some reviews of games. But there's a diffference between talking about customer service that companies are providing, vs a company selling units. As a consumer, units moved by a company has nothing to do with my gaming experience, that's marketing/sales side. Now if you're saying customer service is shytty, games are way more expensive, and the games are terrible on a console, that's more related to our gaming experience
Its 100% that (For me anyways) I don't be making threads on sales. I might use sales as a talking point to a particualer topic but for the most part sales mean NOTHING. Its about gameplay, stories/etc. And hopefully it looks nice as well.
Now this thread is about Black Friday's top items, it was Xbox Series X which is surprising to all wouldn't you agree?
This thread isn't about the sales tho as much as its about the WHY IS IT THAT?
GAmepass is the reason, and its so popular that it outshined PS5 and GOW during that period.

HOW and WOW. Not many ppl talking about it, and it seems to upset people if you do. Then I'm called a marketer and all types of fukk shyt like this below
Don't worry bout dude, he's just trolling.
I been a member of this community for 20yrs beginning next year. I've never heard of gurf, never seen you post on my turf
Why is this clown ass nikka appearing out of thin air to try to deflect from this threads realness?
Its odd but ok, yeah I"m trolling. Xbox series X and not S outsold the PS5 in this scenario. PS5 wasn't highly sought after.
And instead of even acknowledging it, just go ":wrist: he's trolling" and then suck your teeth while you let out a feminine sound
Proably a queef :stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it’s widely known the Xboxes were on sale during Black Friday and you feign ignorance about that fact. It’s cool tho.

Congrats on your 20 years or whatever tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah, it’s widely known the Xboxes were on sale during Black Friday and you feign ignorance about that fact. It’s cool tho.

Congrats on your 20 years or whatever tho
Oh so that's what happened?
You see, you have misleading narratives.I know the series S was on sale at those places mentioned in this article but the series X?
Not so much. I even googled it just to be sure and I didn't see any deals from those places. And all the other items in that top 5 was not on sale (maybe bluey?)
And since sony sells itself which is the narrative, then why didn't it sell as well? Do tell :hhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh so that's what happened?
You see, you have misleading narratives.I know the series S was on sale at those places mentioned in this article but the series X?
Not so much. I even googled it just to be sure and I didn't see any deals from those places. And all the other items in that top 5 was not on sale (maybe bluey?)
And since sony sells itself which is the narrative, then why didn't it sell as well? Do tell :hhh:
?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Idk what sales are like but I did notice that usually when GoW drops, the gamers I know in real life be geeked. With this one I’ve only heard/seen it talked about online, which was weird

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
You know what, court. I will recant my statement about gamepass being asscheeks and apologize. Im sorry.

Gamepass is very beneficial for the average/casual consumer and hardcore fps players. Its library is great. But in terms of scale when it comes to gameplay, immersion and storytelling for single player games. it just doesn’t compare to sony and those games I value the most and what pushes the boundaries of this medium.

Gears of War 2 was the last xbox exclusive that really blew me away. Sadly, its been 14 years.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gow Ragnarok represent the current climate of things.

It plays out very much like a phase four Disney marvel movie

You can tell it's a bunch of over the hill grown men and women who probably recently had kids or found love and family

The Last of Us 2 was probably more violent than gow rag

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You can tell it's a bunch of over the hill grown men and women who probably recently had kids or found love and family

What? So GoW isn’t good cause it isn’t violent enough? Or is it because a bunch of 40+ year olds bought the game?

Y’all need to do better

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What? So GoW isn’t good cause it isn’t violent enough? Or is it because a bunch of 40+ year olds bought the game?

Y’all need to do better

Xbots stay making Playstation threads cause they ain't got shyt to talk about from Xbox :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Third-party games on the PS4 move more units than the exclusives :manny:

Nintendo switch exclusives move more units than PS4 exclusives :manny:
Sony studios AAA games are some of the highest selling games in the industry and outsell the vast majority of third party games.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What does this even mean?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Y’all need to do better

You already know titan has an agenda. Same guy complaining about violence claims to stan Nintendo games and Grounded

His entire Schlick around playstation is buying shyt just so he can go and nitpick and complain about the games, meanwhile he never seems to offer up criticism for xbox or nintendo titles in the same way.

Literally just spending money to be in the club with his one drink

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Idk what sales are like but I did notice that usually when GoW drops, the gamers I know in real life be geeked. With this one I’ve only heard/seen it talked about online, which was weird
It was the fastest selling 1st party launch in PS history