God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lol, why wouldn't you care what some one does in college ? :stopitslime: That's how dude get drafted. Now I can understand you saying that it some times doesn't translate to the NFL.

White was Western Michigan offense last year, teams actually tried to stop him and still caught 140 balls. Rex Ryan & Sanjay Lal are also high on him too, so what's your point you're trying make about Kerley.

Maybe I wrong trying compare Kerley to other great slot receivers, like Welker & Cruz, but I don't see the talent that he could take over games like they do.

Not being Welker and Cruz does not make you less successful.

The Jets are high on Kerley to. I don't see what that means. I'm going by what I'm seeing on the field and what I saw on film last week.

This dude is the REAL deal in the middle.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
reb how does Keller look on the 22 film? He graded out horribly last year....I hope Sanchez starts to develop that chemistry with Kerley.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not being Welker and Cruz does not make you less successful.

The Jets are high on Kerley to. I don't see what that means. I'm going by what I'm seeing on the field and what I saw on film last week.

This dude is the REAL deal in the middle.

It doesn't, but Kerley will have his chances, and let's see what he does because Hill will take a long time to become a good receiver, let's see if he shows something.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That's the spirit.

Yall got no chance. We're gonna dominate you bums 6-0.

This will officially be the final game of the Sanchez era,

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

NYC Rebel

Daps
reb how does Keller look on the 22 film? He graded out horribly last year....I hope Sanchez starts to develop that chemistry with Kerley.

He looks good. He's smart as hell in the interior. The problem is that Sanchez started looking at him too much. He isn't Cotchery.

I'm disturbed that he's only targeted Hill once in a game. At practice Hill was dropping everything then later made a jaw dropping leaping catch over someone. I don't know why they don't heave it to him.

Revis made one of the sickest interceptions I ever saw.

554641_10151001613981231_83843771_n.jpg

He dove onto for it, landed and corraled it into his hands like he did the Vincent Jackson int. Everyone gave him a standing O.

I wish someone would upload to youtube.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Hill is a fake ass Randy Moss right now, why risk the interception throwing it to him ?

Because with athletes, sometimes you ride their athleticism and chuck it up.

His hands will come later....but his athleticism on that catch was sick. It was a deep throw and he jumped over a smaller DB for the catch. Throw it up to a tall receiver every now and then.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because with athletes, sometimes you ride their athleticism and chuck it up.

His hands will come later....but his athleticism on that catch was sick. It was a deep throw and he jumped over a smaller DB for the catch. Throw it up to a tall receiver every now and then.

I can understand that, but I don't even know if he'll be able to catch it. Dude runs some of the ugliest routes I've ever seen, I know we needed a physical, fast, dominating receiver but I don't know if he will ever become that.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I can understand that, but I don't even know if he'll be able to catch it. Dude runs some of the ugliest routes I've ever seen, I know we needed a physical, fast, dominating receiver but I don't know if he will ever become that.

:snoop:

He's one of those dudes that can make hard catches but drop simple ones.

Dude climbed over a DB to make the deep catch I saw. Nothing wrong with going deep a few times a game and see if he can come down with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

He's one of those dudes that can make hard catches but drop simple ones.

Dude climbed over a DB to make the deep catch I saw. Nothing wrong with going deep a few times a game and see if he can come down with it.

If he can't make a simple catch dude shouldn't be a starter this year, that's how I see it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

The physical and fast part is already there. The dominating part is what we hope he is and I think he can be that eventually. He's a rookie so it's not like he needs to be elite from day 1 as long as he develops.

If I had a target for what kind of numbers he should have as a high point (God willing Fez puts in work), Mike Wallace in his rookie year type numbers. 700-750 yards, 6 TD's something like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The physical and fast part is already there. The dominating part is what we hope he is and I think he can be that eventually. He's a rookie so it's not like he needs to be elite from day 1 as long as he develops.

If I had a target for what kind of numbers he should have as a high point (God willing Fez puts in work), Mike Wallace in his rookie year type numbers. 700-750 yards, 6 TD's something like that.

It's much more easier for rookie receivers these days to ball out. It take Stephen Hill long time to develop coming from that offense.