God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just don't want to face it that you do NOT see routes from beginning to end.

That is a FACT.

It's the TRUTH. It takes away from your asessment of a receiver. If it didn't, coaches would study film using the normal TV view camera we see watching football on television.

:heh:

I already accepted the facts couple posts ago :what:

I keep asking you a question that you keep avoiding, and you're bringing up how he looks on your t.v. running routes :beli:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I already accepted the facts couple posts ago :what:

I keep asking you a question that you keep avoiding, and you're bringing up how he looks on your t.v. running routes :beli:

He reminds me of Chrebet. He knows how to get open in the middle.

I wasn't sold on him until I got All 22 and was like :ohhh: on some of his routes.

Dude is SMART.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He reminds me of Chrebet. He knows how to get open in the middle.

I wasn't sold on him until I got All 22 and was like :ohhh: on some of his routes.

Dude is SMART.

Okay we'll see. I think White will win the slot position before the season is over.

NYC Rebel

Daps
All the stuff you're gushing over Kerley, is what White was known to do in college, something ain't right here :mjpls:

Yes because I know football and dont care what someone did in college.

It's about what you do as a pro. I go to games as a season ticket holder. I saw what Kerley was doing in the middle of the field and it made sense to me why the Jets are high on him.

What's not right here is you as a Jets fan WANTING to be right about Kerley. That's pure ego. You think I want to be right about not being impressed by Jordan White? Being wrong will help my Jets.

Daps
I should interject just to stop the infighting.

Sanchez is a bottom ten QB and Greene is a joke of a RB.

24270917.jpg

NYC Rebel

Daps
That's the spirit.

Yall got no chance. We're gonna dominate you bums 6-0.

This will officially be the final game of the Sanchez era, Jets will be 1-3 after this and then it's............

tebowing-tecmo-bowl.jpg

LOL!! At least I can say you're a realist about that score.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes because I know football and dont care what someone did in college.

It's about what you do as a pro. I go to games as a season ticket holder. I saw what Kerley was doing in the middle of the field and it made sense to me why the Jets are high on him.

What's not right here is you as a Jets fan WANTING to be right about Kerley. That's pure ego. You think I want to be right about not being impressed by Jordan White? Being wrong will help my Jets.

Lol, why wouldn't you care what some one does in college ? :stopitslime: That's how dude get drafted. Now I can understand you saying that it some times doesn't translate to the NFL.

White was Western Michigan offense last year, teams actually tried to stop him and still caught 140 balls. Rex Ryan & Sanjay Lal are also high on him too, so what's your point you're trying make about Kerley.

Maybe I wrong trying compare Kerley to other great slot receivers, like Welker & Cruz, but I don't see the talent that he could take over games like they do.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Top 10 in QB ranking.

Why don't you try this on though

Vernon Davis
Frank Gore
Randy Moss (Revis cryptonite)
Kendall Hunter
Mario Manningham
Beast run blocking line

It's curtains.

only one there is vernon davis who will give us problems since we can't stop a tight end.

old randy moss is a slouch