God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Hill practice, he's one of those players that drops the easy ones but makes spectacular catches. He's strong as hell too.

We'll be aite.

That defense though....Coples looks like young Richard Seymour.

Hill has a little Braylon in him in that youll love and hate him in the same game..hell have drops where you scratch your head but catch that one bomb a game where you see how valauble he is..

Coples :lawd: people were convinced the Jets killed themslves by not drafting Ingram or Jones over him

Though these same experts said Jets were on drugs for picking Ellis

:whew: at the Jets being able to generate a pass rush now without blitzing

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hill has a little Braylon in him in that youll love and hate him in the same game..hell have drops where you scratch your head but catch that one bomb a game where you see how valauble he is..

Coples :lawd: people were convinced the Jets killed themslves by not drafting Ingram or Jones over him

Though these same experts said Jets were on drugs for picking Ellis

:whew: at the Jets being able to generate a pass rush now without blitzing

I'm so looking forward to the variations and schemes they'll use on defense because of it. When you're making CAM have happy feet....... :ohlawd:

They need to start Bilal and not look back. This dude Shonn Green looks worse and worse every game.

I've been saying for the LONGEST how he trips over his own feet. He got a chunk of yards on one play and began tripping.

Daps
I've been saying for the LONGEST how he trips over his own feet. He got a chunk of yards on one play and began tripping.

Another thing we agree on. Incredible

Someone on ESPN Radio today said aside from Sanchez, Greene has the most pressure on him in that offense, I agree with that.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Greene keeps putting Sanchez/the offense in these obvious passing down situations where you know Sanchez is going to struggle.

going for a total of 5 yards and firs and second down isnt going to win games

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scaled.php

You bought all those tickets just to see the 49ers get beat 6-3? :heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He's the only running back that goes down at the thought of being tackled. :wtf:
How do you call yourself a power back when you only break or elude 22 tacklers for an entire season? :what:

22!!!

LT eluded 20 people on damn near 100+ LESS TOUCHES!!

I'm tired of them throwing the ball to Shonn Greene. He gets tackled by the first guy 100% OF THE TIME!!!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How do you call yourself a power back when you only break or elude 22 tacklers for an entire season? :what:

22!!!

LT eluded 20 people on damn near 100+ LESS TOUCHES!!

I'm tired of them throwing the ball to Shonn Greene. He gets tackled by the first guy 100% OF THE TIME!!!

If I remember correctly, dude was a BEAST at Iowa. As a Michigan fan, I had to see him burst through the first hole that opened up, and it took 2-3 guys to take him down every time. I was actually happy with the pick when we made it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
id have to imagine Jets will be targeting BAP skill position player in round 1 next year....if they plan on keeping Sanchez.

id fukkin hope they would at least