God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Daps
they wont need to with alex smith's interceptions, i hope dude channels his inner matt moore and decides to challenge revis

Really, so a guy who threw 5 interceptions in 18 games is gonna turn into a Sanchez like turnover machine.

Get real. It's gonna be Gore and Hunter all day, we're not dumb, why challenge Revis when your offense can just give us the W

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Really, so a guy who threw 5 interceptions in 18 games is gonna turn into a Sanchez like turnover machine.

Get real. It's gonna be Gore and Hunter all day, we're not dumb, why challenge Revis when your offense can just give us the W

so you wanna challenge their run D? That's one of the really good things about the Jets.

Daps
scaled.php

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The future of our Dline:Coples Wilkerson Ellis :whoo:

If we shut teams out every week we got a chance

Mannnnnnnn.....

I liked what I saw with the offense. they missed Keller in the red zone and they'll catch those passes they dropped last night.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannnnnnnn.....

I liked what I saw with the offense. they missed Keller in the red zone and they'll catch those passes they dropped last night.

I do agree that people are going a little overboard with our offense..Im just worried about lack of explosiviness and the fact that Rex thinks we can play on offense just not to fukk up like were the 2000 Ravens or some shyt..

I know hes raw but i thnk Hills gonna be pretty good

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I do agree that people are going a little overboard with our offense..Im just worried about lack of explosiviness and the fact that Rex thinks we can play on offense just not to fukk up like were the 2000 Ravens or some shyt..

I know hes raw but i thnk Hills gonna be pretty good

Watching Hill practice, he's one of those players that drops the easy ones but makes spectacular catches. He's strong as hell too.

We'll be aite.

That defense though....Coples looks like young Richard Seymour.