God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa:
It's not going to happen, but I'd move Cro; Revis and tank w/ McElroy.
Either that, or I'd go after Jason Campbell or Matt Moore.
no one wants Cro :stopitslime:

Revis is coming back for a knee injury.

Franchise QBs>>>>cornerbacks

we will never know if Revis is the same player again. It makes sense brehs :ehh:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC

we will never know if Revis is the same player again. It makes sense brehs :ehh:

trading revis never makes sense :whoa:

revis IS this team basically, they have no big time player except for him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:laff: trade revis for some guy who beat up on the worst team in the league?
breh the Redskins played the Browns, they not the Chiefs or Jacksonville or some of the other trash :stopitslime:

He also stepped in to beat the Ravens... when has Sanchez ever beaten the Ravens?

And Revis had a major injury, and his contract is almost up. You know he NEVER gonna re-sign. It makes sense :ehh:

Keep Cousins on his rookie deal too and see how good Cousins is. :manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

It really doesn't. And Kirk Cousins is NOT a franchise QB. He might be good, but I'm not banking on him to win it all one day.

The next QB of the Jets won't be on this team for 1-2 more seasons. It is what it is. You could give us Kirk Cousins tomorrow and they'd still start Mark Sanchez.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why wouldn't he re-sign? it's dumbass tannenbaum who's playing hardball. revis wants to be a jet for life.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It really doesn't. And Kirk Cousins is NOT a franchise QB. He might be good, but I'm not banking on him to win it all one day.

The next QB of the Jets won't be on this team for 1-2 more seasons. It is what it is. You could give us Kirk Cousins tomorrow and they'd still start Mark Sanchez.
Cousins looks like a potential franchise QB for me. I almost dont want to give him up. :ehh:

And its not breaking the bank, its trading a cornerback with a dodgy knee.

why wouldn't he re-sign? it's dumbass tannenbaum who's playing hardball. revis wants to be a jet for life.
:usure:

I think he wants to get paid. Danny and them will take care of him.

And look, Cousins is better than every QB on your roster. And he will be cheap. :ehh:

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
breh the Redskins played the Browns, they not the Chiefs or Jacksonville or some of the other trash :stopitslime:

He also stepped in to beat the Ravens... when has Sanchez ever beaten the Ravens?

And Revis had a major injury, and his contract is almost up. You know he NEVER gonna re-sign. It makes sense :ehh:

Keep Cousins on his rookie deal too and see how good Cousins is. :manny:

You want us to trade our best player to for an unproven backup? :comeon: No way in hell that would happen. Ask Seattle and Arizona how the backups they picked up worked for them. Stop trying to bamboozle us :sp:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:what: are them nikkas going to the playoffs?

ravens d been ass all year
you said worse team in the league, the Browns are clearly not that bad. They probably would have a winning record with a better QB and coach.:wtb:

Kyle Wilson for Bob Griffin

ay breh, stop making bullshyt proposals. This is not the time for that.:mjpls::childplease:

You want us to trade our best player to for an unproven backup? :comeon: No way in hell that would happen. Ask Seattle and Arizona how the backups they picked up worked for them. Stop trying to bamboozle us :sp:
Seattle and Arizona dont have a back up QB that is a franchise QB, what a horrible comparison. It almost seems like you trolling. :scusthov: