God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

Daps
agreed. Maybe in the future but right now Rex is not a head coach, he's a defensive coordinator. He'll learn from this for his next stint, he's not a bad coach.

Don't trust Alex Smith without Harbaugh, ill pass and tank next year

I don't blame you for not trusting Smith, but he's a reliable QB who is very accurate, smart and tough. He could handle NY better than a lot of the guys available and he should come reasonably priced.

But you said it best, he`ll learn from this but Rex has to go. He has no balls whatsoever, he is so afraid of getting involved with the offense it's pathetic. He never evolved from a DC, it was always i`ll make my defense great and everyone else can handle the offense. And it's funny because he projected such bravado coming into this job.

He is his father's son.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I wouldn't fire Rex, we have pieces on Defense ( Wilkerson, Coples, Revis, Cro) those are cornerstones for the next 5-10 yrs

Andy Reid or Norv Turner as the OC next year?

Ofcourse you fire that mumbling bumblefukk of a GM who can't complete a sentence.

Cut Fez, take the cap hit. Tank with Tebow and watch the pats or giants win the SB at metlife stadium next year
:dwillhuh: Are you on drugs? Those guys will be gone in 3 years or less, 5 or 10 ten year cornerstones??? This is the NFL not hockey,.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Rex is the problem though, he is part of the holy trinity of shyt of Sanchez, Tannenbaum, Ryan.

Rex simply does not understand anything outside of defense, you see that again last night as he trots out Sanchez after 4 int's, 2 in the red-zone in the 4th quarter.

He has no balls and he has no brains. He's never going to win a championship so save yourself the time and move on from all 3, there is going to be a lot of talented coaches out there next year.

No joke, you should seek Alex Smith in a trade

Next year is a waste. Might as well start McElroy, give him a year tryout, and rebuild other weaknesses (and there's several of them). Get a new RB, TE, new guards, just give McElroy a shot and then depending on the result (which will still not be good enough), see if that QB of the future is available.

Daps
Next year is a waste. Might as well start McElroy, give him a year tryout, and rebuild other weaknesses (and there's several of them). Get a new RB, TE, new guards, just give McElroy a shot and then depending on the result (which will still not be good enough), see if that QB of the future is available.

Won't draft one in April?

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Are you on drugs? Those guys will be gone in 3 years or less, 5 or 10 ten year cornerstones??? This is the NFL not hockey,.

Rookie Contracts for Coples and Mo, if Revis isn't a Jet. MetLife Stadium will burn down

Cromartie is the only one likely to bolt, we can always franchise him for a year.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Rookie Contracts for Coples and Mo, if Revis isn't a Jet. MetLife Stadium will burn down

Cromartie is the only one likely to bolt, we can always franchise him for a year.

Being this is NYC, these guys will traded for an aging name to fill the seats, you can't have empty seats in the stands, Jets are in trouble.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
I literally thought Joe Benigno was gonna suffer a heart attack on air. He went all the IN.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey breh one of homies texted me and said Joe Benigno lost his damn mind today.. he was due one.. lol