God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jets Reportedly Considering Reunion With Braylon Edwards

According to multiple reports, New York is mulling a reunion with Edwards, who will hit the waiver wire Tuesday after being taken off the Seahawks’ injured list on Monday.

I Know 98% Of Jets Fans Prolly Dont Want Him Back, And It Probably Makes No Difference In The Outcome Of The Season But Im A Fan Of Braylon And Would Welcome Him Back :manny:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I'd take Braylon back in a heartbeat. But didn't he deficate on the Jets' front office last week?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Jets Reportedly Considering Reunion With Braylon Edwards

According to multiple reports, New York is mulling a reunion with Edwards, who will hit the waiver wire Tuesday after being taken off the Seahawks’ injured list on Monday.

I Know 98% Of Jets Fans Prolly Dont Want Him Back, And It Probably Makes No Difference In The Outcome Of The Season But Im A Fan Of Braylon And Would Welcome Him Back :manny:
Actually, Braylon is a fan favorite, and most would take him back in a heartbeat.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Braylon is beyond :flabbynsick:. Loved him when he was here, but I don't see what he can contribute to a team at this point.

However I'd like to take this time to reminisce..........

Braylon+Edwards+Jerricho+Cotchery+Divisional+4YFp1aBOyH4l.jpg

my flight crew :to:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Braylon is beyond :flabbynsick:. Loved him when he was here, but I don't see what he can contribute to a team at this point.

However I'd like to take this time to reminisce..........

Braylon+Edwards+Jerricho+Cotchery+Divisional+4YFp1aBOyH4l.jpg

my flight crew :to:

I Miss Them Flight Boys Days :to:

Sad As It Is, Eliminating New England And Advancing To The AFC Championship While Braylon Backfliped And The Guys Flew Around The Field Like Planes Is Probably My Fav Moment As A Jets Fan

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That week between beating the Pats and the AFC title game was about as high as I could get as a Jets fan. I went to the Jets' pep rallies at Florham Park. Sea of green everywhere. We had legit hope, and Braylon/Jerricho/Santonio we thought would stick around for a while and really be the core of this team.

Then in a flash 2 of them were gone ASAP :sad:

I'd bring Braylon back if nothing else, depth. Besides, he'd only be needed for 3 games and could give Stephen Hill some pointers.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I Miss Them Flight Boys Days :to:

Sad As It Is, Eliminating New England And Advancing To The AFC Championship While Braylon Backfliped And The Guys Flew Around The Field Like Planes Is Probably My Fav Moment As A Jets Fan

Unless you're like 50 years old & remember Super Bowl 3, that has to be the GOAT moment for any Jets fan.

- knocking out Brady, :beli:, & the rest of the bytch ass Patriots in their own stadium after nobody thought it could be done. Especially with how they destroyed us in that last reg. season meeting
- swagging all over their field when time expired
- Bart Scott's promo

Just too bad the celebration carried into the 1st half of the AFC title game :snoop:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unless you're like 50 years old & remember Super Bowl 3, that has to be the GOAT moment for any Jets fan.

- knocking out Brady, :beli:, & the rest of the bytch ass Patriots in their own stadium after nobody thought it could be done. Especially with how they destroyed us in that last reg. season meeting
- swagging all over their field when time expired
- Bart Scott's promo

Just too bad the celebration carried into the 1st half of the AFC title game :snoop:

jim nantz crying like a bytch on the telecast and then saying the patriots can come back :russ:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Smith is a solid quaterback who will keep you in the game and not fukk it up. Given that you won't be able to get Geno, Smith makes the most sense.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
smith was good in harbaughs system, i dont trust him somewhere else. shyt sanchez would prob be decent with harbaugh.