God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If I remember correctly, dude was a BEAST at Iowa. As a Michigan fan, I had to see him burst through the first hole that opened up, and it took 2-3 guys to take him down every time. I was actually happy with the pick when we made it.

I was too...and then I realized that I didn't take the time to evaluate him.

He reminds me of when I KNEW Blair Thomas wasn't going to be shyt in the NFL seeing him fall over his own feet against Alabama. I swear to GOD at 16 I knew Blair Thomas was going to be a BUM cuz of how he ran at the 11:09 mark.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REOZk2c-3g&t=11m9s"]1989 Alabama vs Penn St. Final Drive - YouTube[/ame]

That's EXACTLY how Shonn Greene runs!!! :to:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I was too...and then I realized that I didn't take the time to evaluate him.

He reminds me of when I KNEW Blair Thomas wasn't going to be shyt in the NFL seeing him fall over his own feet against Alabama. I swear to GOD at 16 I knew Blair Thomas was going to be a BUM cuz of how he ran at the 11:09 mark.

1989 Alabama vs Penn St. Final Drive - YouTube

That's EXACTLY how Shonn Greene runs!!! :to:

:snoop:

U right.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly, dude was a BEAST at Iowa.

Iowa consistently has one of the best O-Lines on the Big 10, and they have amazing O-Line coaches. Is McKnight that fukking weak and fumble-prone that he cant carry the ball 15 times a game?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Iowa consistently has one of the best O-Lines on the Big 10, and they have amazing O-Line coaches. Is McKnight that fukking weak and fumble-prone that he cant carry the ball 15 times a game?
Yes...McKnight puts the ball on the ground way too often to be an every down back...

Greene is absolute trash though...The look on that nikkas face when he got into open field last night on that one big run was straight comedy...Not only did he look confused as to where to run, he proceeded to stumble as soon as he saw dude coming from his left...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats why i dont fukk with Wisconsin backs in the pros :usure:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;1295225 said:
thats why i dont fukk with Wisconsin backs in the pros :usure:

And why I didn't fukk with most Michigan backs outside of Leroy Horde (sp?)

BIG 10 backs in general.

I hate when people give RB's props for uncreative runs through gigantic holes as if it took something spectacular to run through extraordinary blocking.

I felt that way about Maurice Clarrett too.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
scaled.php

Nailpolish :wtf:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9ers better win cuz if not, this fakkit is going to have all the Jets fans flood our thread.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
#Jets close to finalizing deal for Rams RT Jason Smith, league sources. RT Wayne Hunter part of deal. Smith, No. 2 pick '09

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Jason Smith trade is humorous. #Jets are gonna need to get a GM who knows something about football. No chance he's actually seen Smith play.