“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Uh yeah you do, you put your undying trust in man and his intelligence. You don't have an ounce of skepticism when it comes to science. That's worship :sas1:

There's tons of skepticism in science and usually it comes from other researchers themselves. Scientists love love LOVE telling other scientists that they're wrong or that they need to go back and reevaluate their findings. It's nerdy arrogance.

This usually happens during the peer review process and because of this only 66% of papers make it out of the preprint phase.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yea, Christian schools are a big no no for actually learning. I heard Catholic schools are much better if someone is looking for a private school. But even then, I think I would rather go to the best public school available.
Yup, same. My mom went to catholic school and said they never had religion in the curriculum.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The watchers are fallen angels. They were assigned to watch over man but they got a glimpse of some ass and titties, and the rest as they say is history.
or were you programmed to believe that :francis: think deep down

who is most concerned over who women choose to be their husbands amongst men?

genesis 3 wisdom, the seed of serpents is lies. And lies can beget

if reality itself can be spoken into existence by God, and we are fashioned in his image, after his likeness then our speech at the minimum can create...not much divine though :wow:

this is why Jesus is the messiah and the lamb

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
And It isn't even the believing in God part. It's possible to believe in God and still admit to flaws in and object to information presented that is inconsistent with apparent truths that govern the natural world. The problem with ancient and old things is that they become outdated when understanding of phenomenon develops that was a mystery in the past. Therein lies the problem with religious text the contents there inside may not be taken literally in some cases for the accounts were authored for humans in a different era of understanding of the universe.
great post

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Religion is supposed to teach you how to be a good person. Its not a science or math textbook.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
One thing i don't understand about the whole Noah story is did his family and him preach to every single human on the planet at the time? Because it be pretty fukked up if you lived in some remote village isolated from everyone and ended up getting drowned tf out because no one told you about this incoming mass death of all humans except Noah and his family

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah
are any of you religious nikkaz gonna explain how the so-called flood killed off all the dinosaurs
when damn near half of them were aquatic & aerial

:sas2: ……….. i’ll wait

obama-thinking.gif

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Religion is supposed to teach you how to be a good person. Its not a science or math textbook.

this is actually false, numerology is throughout the scriptures

the thing is, the left hand side uses this to push their gods and entities instead of the Most high.