“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
it doesn't matter if it is or isnt, king james is a random white nicca from england. That and the NIV are the most accepted versions of the bible
I have those but I read cepher. In any case, hopefully you change your mind/heart and seek salvation.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
I remember becoming an atheist in middle school.

I was in sunday school, and all I could think about was how none of the shyt they were talking about made any damn sense.

I was 12 years old, and was able to realize this. Yet y'all some grown ass adults and still believe in this fairytale nonsense :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Study to show yourself approved. That’s surface level knowledge and you’re already lost. There were many more than just three children (male and female), not to mention the “people” outside of the “garden” that Cain was afraid would harm him when he was exiled. STUDY.
read between the lines and you can read Cain as Moses :francis:

Its said that Moses killed an Egyptian who was striking a Hebrew :jbhmm: A Hebrew to an egyptian was a prisoner and/or criminal

If Eve is "mother of all the living" she has the capacity to produce "all of the living"
We are living in a world of illusion

When you think about it, nothing changed for the hebrews until a black woman entered the scene :mjpls: egyptians also in their myth speak of Hathor/Sekhmet running to "Nubia" when she becomes upset with Ra

After God commanded Moses to return to Egypt to free the Israelites, Moses took his wife and sons and started his journey. On the road, they stayed at an inn, where God came to kill Moses. Zipporah quickly circumcised her son with a sharp stone and touched Moses' feet with the foreskin, saying "Surely you are a husband of blood to me!" God then left Moses alone (Exodus 4:24–26). The details of the passage are unclear and subject to debate.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Literally, no one worships science. This is the problem with you brain damaged morons. For some strange reason you thought that sentence sounds smart. I'm so fukking sick of you people. All of you are just making everything worse on a fukking daily basis. The study of science and scientists have drastically improved all of our lives.

Not some stupid fukking book written by slavers and kings that wanted to keep their slaves and subjects under control.

Uh yeah you do, you put your undying trust in man and his intelligence. You don't have an ounce of skepticism when it comes to science. That's worship :sas1:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I remember becoming an atheist in middle school.

I was in sunday school, and all I could think about was how none of the shyt they were talking about made any damn sense.

I was 12 years old, and was able to realize this. Yet y'all some grown ass adults and still believe in this fairytale nonsense :mjlol:

You're not an atheist, there's no such thing
:russ:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Please produce a source that states this
I already asked him to do this and he linked a ted talk video about theoretical computing that had nothing to do with, CERN, monsters from another dimension, or anything he typed there :dead:

These psychos are just winging it with nonsense and hoping ppl think they sound deep