DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re just proving prophecy true.

2 Peter 3:3-4

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Great breh. Hope all that helps you sleep well at night.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nikka your mind is too immature to understand these things. Study something
you said god didn't create dinosaurs, that's why he flooded the earth... and you wanna call other people immature? :mjlol:

where's the evidence that there was a global flood? :mjlol:

oh there isn't any? so you just believe made-up stories from thousands of years ago? k. :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself (We are here): now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once

I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

Isaiah 42: 14-15

Very soon you will believe. Although some spectacular idiots will say His judgements is climate change.:mjlol:
This is why there's a time for war. Because people love to embrace lies and spread false narratives.

In the end, I'm going to be standing on the mountain. If you have any sense you better change your way of thinking and join Yeshua Hamashiach on the right side.

Because when the war starts, it's going to end quick.

this is exactly how christianity brainwashes people, because christians are willing to put up with nonsense in this life under the impression that there's some eternal judgement. Talking about 'when the war starts' mf'er the Holocaust happened and jesus didn't do shyt. A buncha brehs talking about how dumb Christianity is on the internet definitely aint gonna make him move a muscle either.

mf'ers been saying god's judgement would return soon for... 2 thousands years :mjlol:

"Yea Jesus went to go get cigarettes, he said he'd be right back :mjgrin: "

"Oh when he say that?"

"2000 years ago :mjcry: "

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
you said god didn't create dinosaurs, that's why he flooded the earth... and you wanna call other people immature? :mjlol:

where's the evidence that there was a global flood? :mjlol:

oh there isn't any? so you just believe made-up stories from thousands of years ago? k. :mjlol:

There’s ample evidence of floods devastating the known world before the continents were separated by water.

Great breh. Hope all that helps you sleep well at night.

It definitely does. I appreciate your feigned concern.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nikka your mind is too immature to understand these things. Study something

I told you what you need to do. You'll never learn if you don't.

Because obviously you don't want to believe when somebody tells you what's going on.

You want to argue. The answers are there. You deal with your own immaturity.

They are lost breh. This is what the west has turned into. It was an experiment in "freedom" and it was used to trap people into a mindset of seeing life how they want to see it. Satan fooled a bunch of people with that one.

Being so far removed from your origin in the East and not learning the history behind it all is a setup for failure.

This is a Roman inspired society we live in and Rome takes it's cues from Babylon.

I would destroy you for spreading lies. Just be glad you're not in my vicinity.

Your end is going to be ugly.

This is why there's a time for war. Because people love to embrace lies and spread false narratives.

In the end, I'm going to be standing on the mountain. If you have any sense you better change your way of thinking and join Yeshua Hamashiach on the right side.

Because when the war starts, it's going to end quick.

The difference is I'm not scared to die. You are.

Nope. There is no fear, because I know where I'm going. You don't.

When you know, you know. Obviously you don't.
:dead:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Okay?
c81bcff69507370834cfc7bdf020dcbe--passionate-love-eternal-youth.jpg

cern-nataraja-640x360.jpg

This is Shiva the destroyer (aka Apollyon/Abbadon). A group of scientist have been working with a giant collider and it’s called Cernn. They tell the public, it’s to find antimatter/dark matter. However they recently said they are actually trying to open a portal to let entities cross over from their realm.

Now ask yourself , what does it benefit them to open a portal, when they admit it could be catastrophic? That’s because the earth has a spiritual barrier that covers it and keeps these entities in their realm, and TPTB have been trying to open this barrier for a long time. They are in communication with these beings, but they summon them through ritual/channeling because they are not legally able to roam freely. At the time of the end, these entities will be able to cross over. They are also trying to find a way to reach the throne of Yahuah and usurp him (Impossible). I’ll have to start a thread to put more examples.

Also the Greek mythology and idea of super heroes, domes from these fallen angels when they roamed the earth and nephilim. These tales were told throughout different cultures, because beings like Zeus/Hercules actually existed but with different names. People also worshipped these large beings.

I’ll leave these scriptures
Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue isAbaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”
Now THIS line of thought has something to it

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you look at the symbolism of most companies, from medical to cartoons, to anything you can think of, it is all occultic/esoteric. It is very clear satan is the ruler of the air.

Capture.JPG

Ask yourself why is the symbol for medicine, a serpent or 2 serpents around a rod. Look at the words on the beasts arms. Everything is to either claim your soul to hell or to pave the way for the man of sin to arrive, who will claim to be God. What happened at the flood will happen again, as far as attempting to change humans. Remember the serpent was the most cunning of all the beasts. Seek salvation and believe that Yahusha (Jesus) died for your sins. I could put more symbols, but I gotta get them later.
you're fukking retarded :mjlol:

That's the Caduceus, two snakes. The symbol of commerce. You're talking about the Rod of Asclepius, which is only a single serpent around a rod.

You didn't even use the right fukking symbol, y'all dumb as shyt:mjlol:

the snake around a rod has been used to represent medicine since ancient greece - before your silly little religion even existed. it's because snakes shedding their skin was thought to represent immortality, which is why it was connected with medicine, because medicine prolongs life.

secondly, the baphoment wasn't even a thing until the 19th century. so nothing you said has any historical accuracy or relevance.

you're basically just rambling like a schizophrenic on the street corner, carry on.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You should only pray for @GPBear. Actually engaging him is fruitless. He has a little less marbles than most.
maybe if i had 'more marbles' i'd believe in the totally logical ideas such as: a single dude building an ark to carry every species, people being brought back from the dead, angels impregnating people, talking snakes, talking bushes, mana raining from the sky, etc etc...

yknow, things that totally sane people with all their marbles believe :jawalrus: