GOATy Rhodes shoots hard on Disco Inferno

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The reality is a lot of people on here have an abused wife syndrome with WWE. They complain all day about WWE's product, but when someone tries to do better for themselves outside, they resent it, and they shyt on any non-WWE promotions, despite not watching them. It's weird shyt. They did it when Punk left too.

Deep down a lot of these guys seem to just hate wrestling, but feel some kind of weird loyalty to WWE, despite not enjoying the product in years. This is why they'll hero worship complete irrelevant trash like Disco, as it reminds them of a time when they didn't despise wrestling.

fm0ns.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
it's sad but disco would actually be a huge fan favorite in today's clown era and he wouldn't even have to change a thing.

if xavier can get a trombone over then disco duck would be wayyyyyy over.
Glad you're banned

Xavier Woods is one of the most talented guys in the entire business.

Disco would be a joke now just as he was then, except the joke would be 50 years old instead of 25. Hence why hasnt been a thing for 20 years
Fact is, Disco was more over than CAWdy ever will be. And I like the guy... when he’s tag teaming with Goldust.
Yikes

How embarrassing for you

edit: Holy shyt the replies in here

Most embarrassin thread since the AJ one

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Cody and his mans about to put 10k in a building indy. Meanwhile Disco Inferno was the 2nd most over dude in WCW who's gimmick was dancing. 5th when you include 3 Count. 6th whenever Magnum Tokyo was around.
In terms of dance skills amongst 90s WcW wrestlers; norman smiley, Alex Wright, la parka >>>>>>>

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yikes

How embarrassing for you
Embarassing how? What I said still stands true.

Crowd overness/reaction/pops from the Monday Night Wars, even for midcarders/jobbers like Disco, La Parka, Al Snow, Gillberg, The Oddities, GOLDUST, etc. really can’t be compared to anything Cody does. Wrestling will never reach that level again. It just is what it is. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about that.

And the Rhodes Bros tag team was cool. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes was also enjoyable.

EDIT: I was wrong. WWE is the hottest it’s been since the AE and Cody is over af :wow:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Embarassing how? What I said still stands true.

Crowd overness/reaction/pops from the Monday Night Wars, even for midcarders/jobbers like Disco, La Parka, Al Snow, Gillberg, The Oddities, GOLDUST, etc. really can’t be compared to anything Cody does. Wrestling will never reach that level again. It just is what it is. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about that.

And the Rhodes Bros tag team was cool. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes was also enjoyable.

Breh La Parka is STILL over today. His feud with Rush >>>>any Cawdy match ever. Not even going to count any of the WCW cruiser weight blassics :wow:

Breh has a match with Omega where all of this happens

PyXSCXe.gif

and the match was still average as fukk :francis:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh La Parka is STILL over today. His feud with Rush >>>>any Cawdy match ever. Not even going to count any of the WCW cruiser weight blassics :wow:

Breh has a match with Omega where all of this happens

PyXSCXe.gif

and the match was still average as fukk :francis:

When you’re not over this is what you have to do get the cheap pops :scust:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
When you’re not over this is what you have to do get the cheap pops :scust:

few years from now when his body is fukked up he is going to realize Disco had a point :yeshrug: even in real wrestling if you take your opponent off the mat you have to protect him when you drop him(hs and college) these guys are play fighting and dropping each other on their heads and necks. I'm a fan of Japan stuff but don't like those types of bumps they aren't necessary at all and it seems those bumps are more popular here in the US than ever.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
few years from now when his body is fukked up he is going to realize Disco had a point :yeshrug: even in real wrestling if you take your opponent off the mat you have to protect him when you drop him(hs and college) these guys are play fighting and dropping each other on their heads and necks. I'm a fan of Japan stuff but don't like those types of bumps they aren't necessary at all and it seems those bumps are more popular here in the US than ever.

The markkks would give the Austin/Rock feud negative 6 stars in 2019, no high spots, just character and story driven entertainment