GOATy Rhodes shoots hard on Disco Inferno

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine thinking Disco sucked at pro wrestling. A guy who was consistently over, pretty good mechanically, and is getting heat on TV in 2019 still. It can only be because of his gimmick and hating him and thinking he sucks because of it.

I'm starting to realize that half of TSC seriously don't know it's fake. Like, they know the finishes are predetermined, but they think the promos and everything else are shoots :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Embarassing how? What I said still stands true.

Crowd overness/reaction/pops from the Monday Night Wars, even for midcarders/jobbers like Disco, La Parka, Al Snow, Gillberg, The Oddities, GOLDUST, etc. really can’t be compared to anything Cody does. Wrestling will never reach that level again. It just is what it is. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about that.

And the Rhodes Bros tag team was cool. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes was also enjoyable.
There just isnt any point in having a discussion if you're going to be this obtuse :heh:

Disco Inferno :dead: Good lord

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
CodyRhodesFacemask.jpg

I liked the masked Cody Rhodes gimmick where he thought he was ugly before they killed it abruptly

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
I'll give Disco credit for being entertaining (still is to an extent) and for the speed in which he was able to fetch Scott and I cups of coffee or red wine, but Cody and The Bucks are on another level in regards to trying to change the business.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of TSC are such marks that they think Glen Gilberti is a joke as a performer because his character was goofy and he didn’t have “We’re gonna compete in this great sport of ours to see who the top competitor is” Indy handshake storylines to all his matches.

Only a few matches on a given card should be like that. Disco had good matches in the mid card and was over.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Half of TSC are such marks that they think Glen Gilberti is a joke as a performer because his character was goofy and he didn’t have “We’re gonna compete in this great sport of ours to see who the top competitor is” Indy handshake storylines to all his matches.

Only a few matches on a given card should be like that. Disco had good matches in the mid card and was over.

And he really did make it on his own, you would think a markkk like @Silkk would at least respect him because it seems his bingo hall career has come to an end before it ever started, he doesn’t update us anymore on that for some odd reason

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Being a two time TV champion during the Monday Night Wars era>>>>>riding the coat tails of your father and relying on a billionaire's money to create a buzz in the wrestling industry :mjlol:

Last edited: