GOATy Rhodes shoots hard on Disco Inferno

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
On the latest episode of Keepin It 100 Disco was asking to show him a time when a person of color who was "superlative" was held back. So dont be surprised that Disco is one of Da Markkks favorite play fighters and defends him.:mjpls:

If you want to download it and hear it. It's around the 49 minute mark of the latest episode.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Here's my take on Disco Inferno, I'm a old head Wrestling fan, I fukkin hate Gimmicks that was one of the reason I damn near stopped watching WWF completely in the late 80's.

Now during the Monday Night Wars, WCW was slowly going the WWF Gimmick route, here comes Disco Inferno, SMH. I couldn't stand him and his fukkin gimmick, every fukkin week he get his ass beat, taking bumps but was still shaking his ass, every week he start getting over, still dancing and getting his ass beat to the point you caught Yourself rooting for him.

Disco was fukkin over in WCW

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
SHAME.jpg

Play fighters in 2006
:mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
On the latest episode of Keepin It 100 Disco was asking to show him a time when a person of color who was "superlative" was held back. So dont be surprised that Disco is one of Da Markkks favorite play fighters and defends him.:mjpls:

If you want to download it and hear it. It's around the 49 minute mark of the latest episode.
Ah

Makes sense now

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

No wonder @Da KKKing and his butt buddies @KKKeelish and @kkkrackdagawd go so hard for that cac. Probably got a poster of him on their wall next to Trump. :mjlol:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Breh La Parka is STILL over today. His feud with Rush >>>>any Cawdy match ever. Not even going to count any of the WCW cruiser weight blassics :wow:

Breh has a match with Omega where all of this happens

PyXSCXe.gif

and the match was still average as fukk :francis:
La parka still wrestles ? Where ? :ohhh:

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Or when it became cool to go half assed in your craft.
i havent read the whole thread but i wanna bump this old as post and cosign. it's so weird to me how some of you think getting by without caring about doing a good job is a commendable thing. new nikkas, man.

i don't wanna watch anybody, in any form of entertainment, who is there solely for a check and doesn't care if they're good. what part of the game is that?