GOATy Rhodes shoots hard on Disco Inferno

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Holy shyt :pachaha: i stopped watching wrestling cold turkey in 2005 but this shyt looks entertaining

My point exactly La Parka aka LA Park still having entertaining matches in his washed state. These guys today are in their physical primes and need to add the bells n whistles for their matches as well and still aren't half as entertaining imo :hubie:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
mid card wrestlers from that era >>>> today's supposed main event guys

to be clear I don't give a shyt about disco inferno but he has a point about how guys today work.
It’s wrestling. People get injured. The number of guys didn’t just magically increase at some point. You can hand pick some guys sure but for every Sin Cara or Kevin Nash there’s a Miz or Kofi.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It's not an isolated incident either. He has a track record on the podcast. He also says stuff like that while arguing that white people are being discriminated against. Even Konnan calls him alt right.
huh

giphy.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Being a two time TV champion during the Monday Night Wars era>>>>>riding the coat tails of your father and relying on a billionaire's money to create a buzz in the wrestling industry :mjlol:

Nobody hired disco after 2001. He works the door at a strip club because he’s a broke bytch.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Imagine thinking Disco sucked at pro wrestling. A guy who was consistently over, pretty good mechanically, and is getting heat on TV in 2019 still. It can only be because of his gimmick and hating him and thinking he sucks because of it.

I'm starting to realize that half of TSC seriously don't know it's fake. Like, they know the finishes are predetermined, but they think the promos and everything else are shoots :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Wait you think Disco was good? :deadmanny:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Yeah because Disco Inferno main evented jack shyt :russ:

He's talking to Disco fukking Inferno. A comedy jobber with an inflated sense of self worth because of nerds like you putting a battery in the back of anyone who made TV in '98, regardless of how ineffectual, pointless, or worthless they were. :deadrose:

Ain't NOTHING Cody said was a lie. All them major BC dudes are making in the high six figures a year, doing it on their terms, working the schedule they want to, and damn near booking themselves everywhere. It's crazy to me how ya'll so badly want dudes who leave the WWE to be struggling, yet complain about the WWE product every week :sadbron:

Disco, at no point in his career, could do what Cody is doing right now on a performance or business level. It is what it is. Don't know why or when it became cool to gas up old jobbers :mjlol:

Cody leeches off of his dads name and that's all he's done in his career. Disco was given a comedy gimmick and made it work. He also wrestled in a company with a roster full of superstars and legends. So how the fukk is he gonna main event any show when he's going up against Hogan Sting Savage Flair Hall Nash and the Steiners. Cody is a career indie wrestler who got lucky finding a wrestling mark with zero friends and billions of dollars. Cody never would've gotten a try out with the WWE if it wasn't for his daddy. Even his brother made more money and drew more fans with a flaming homo gimmick. Cody didn't get over until he teamed up with his brother.

PURP!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dusty Rhodes had a son named Cody. And the Cody haters mad they not in the son position. End of story. There could one be one. In fact, this thread is about said son. He's over as fukk.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Dusty Rhodes had a son named Cody. And the Cody haters mad they not in the son position. End of story. There could one be one. In fact, this thread is about said son. He's over as fukk.

So did Scott Hall and Frank Gifford and their sons are failures in life too. Never give your son a gay ass name like Cody.