GMB still undefeated no losses-THE SPIRIT WIFE EDITION

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh talking about "growing hurts", "growing pains", "needing to happen"...only pain was Master Teacher giving his old lady that african squat fukk while breh was crying in the next room :mjcry: :smh: :dead:

Breh got knocked by a booty bandit named "Master Teacher" :deadrose:

Women sitting there with titty pasties looking like they know they made some bad life decisions to end up there :snoop:
WTF breh :laff::laff::laff: you out here watching too much Justin Slayer

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Benefited said:
I dont know if they were teaching men.And thats what i said,but its not worth the argument between us and women.Not sure why them teaching and learning seperate is a punishment unless they are there for the wrong reasons.its the mans fault of course,but everybody suffers.would u raise a fuss about boys and girls learning seperate in school?

I don't know if they taught men, but I also don't know if they DIDN'T teach men. All I have to go on is the documents passed down from that time that describe what transpired and much is left out as the writers assumed the readers/listeners would be familiar with the goings-on described in the texts. They didn't go into minute detail about events for that very reason.

Yes, I would raise a fuss about boys and girls learning separate in schools since they need to learn to work together. The more they are exposed to one another (and the earlier), the better.​

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
I initially wandered into this thread randomly.

Then began to find myself entertained by the pure fukkery :russ:

Then I kind of felt sad because all these people are mentally ill. :mjcry:

But now finally I am just amazed at the lengths people will go to if someone appeals to their weakness. :ehh: For example I am sure these girls are just misguided and young and probably never had a guiding male figure in their lives and this “natureboy” probably appeals to them because he is a guiding male force that they have craved the entirety of their life:patrice:
. It just makes you wonder :patrice: are we all this gullible? Does it only take for someone to pin point our weakness and exploit them for us to be running around half naked in the jungles of Costa Rica ?:deadmanny:
#RandomRamblingOver

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't know if they taught men, but I also don't know if they DIDN'T teach men. All I have to go on is the documents passed down from that time that describe what transpired and much is left out as the writers assumed the readers/listeners would be familiar with the goings-on described in the texts. They didn't go into minute detail about events for that very reason.

Yes, I would raise a fuss about boys and girls learning separate in schools since they need to learn to work together. The more they are exposed to one another (and the earlier), the better.​

The bible does say that women should not teach or have authority over men,so if they were teaching they shouldn't have. But bible aside what good came from you working with girls early on in school?As very young kids girls were just one of the boys. But the moment you realize they are different:whoo:?nothing comes after that outside of you being distracted by them,and trying to fukk them as time goes on:mjlol: You never learn to work with women until you stop being horny and young. Certainly not when women are not even dressing modestly. You say the way they dress wouldn't matter,but I think it definitley plays a part.

I'm not taking a biblical stand here,this seems like a common sense stance based on reality. Women wont wan't to change the way they dress(You should see alot of these women on sunday),and men can't change our nature to lust after them even if we fight the urges openly. We should learn and have community advancement discussion seperately, and just have a go between/mediator. Even on line we can see how women derail threads,and men derailing threads in order to get female attention.

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I initially wandered into this thread randomly.

Then began to find myself entertained by the pure fukkery :russ:

Then I kind of felt sad because all these people are mentally ill. :mjcry:

But now finally I am just amazed at the lengths people will go to if someone appeals to their weakness. :ehh: For example I am sure these girls are just misguided and young and probably never had a guiding male figure in their lives and this “natureboy” probably appeals to them because he is a guiding male force that they have craved the entirety of their life:patrice:
. It just makes you wonder :patrice: are we all this gullible? Does it only take for someone to pin point our weakness and exploit them for us to be running around half naked in the jungles of Costa Rica ?:deadmanny:
#RandomRamblingOver

Put it this way,if you not a leader your probably a follower.

Now,how many people are leaders?

Yes this could happen to I would say 90% of the population,and actually already has in other ways. One difference here is the isolation like I was talking about earler,but thats why we have to be careful calling them mentally ill. It makes people believe this couldn't happen to them when we see it all the time in our community.

Whats worst,naked the jungles of costa rica or ending up spending your life in jail(possibly naked),because you helped kill another person because "gang gang" told you too:martin:?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Benefited said:
The bible does say that women should not teach or have authority over men

Actually, it doesn't. 'Authority' is a poor translation of the actual Greek term 'authentein'. Basically, it means abuse, or, dominate. This term only occurs once in the text and has a rather wide semantical range in extra-Biblical classical Greek:​
  • -Polybius used the word authenten, 2nd century B.C., to mean the "doer of a massacre".​
  • -The word authentian is used in III Macabees, 1st century B.C., to mean "restrictions" or "rights".
  • -Diodorus Siculus used three variations of the words (authentais, authenten, authentas), 1st century B.C.-1st century A.D., to mean "perpetrators of sacrilege", "author of crimes" and "supporters of violent actions".
  • -Philo Judaeus used the word authentes, 1st century B.C.–1st century A.D., to mean "being one's own murderer".
  • -Flavius Josephus used the words authenten and authentas, 1st century A.D., to mean "perpetrator of a crime" and "perpetrators of a slaughter".
  • -The apostle Paul used the word authentein once during the same time period as Diodorus, Philo and Josephus.
  • -Appian of Alexander used the word authentai three times, and the word authenten twice, 2nd century A.D., to mean "murderers", slayer", "slayers of themselves" and "perpetrators of evil".
  • -Sim. of the Shepherd of Hermas used the word authentes, 2nd century A.D., to mean "builder of a tower".
  • -A homily by Pseudo-Clement used the word authentes once, ? A.D., to mean "sole power".
  • -Irenaeus used the word authenias three times, 2nd century A.D., to mean "authority".
  • -Harpocration used the word authentes, 2nd century A.D., to mean "murderer".
  • -Phrynichus used the word authentes once, 2nd century A.D., to mean "one who murders by his own hand".
Whereas the word authentein was used on rare occasions (e.g. by Irenaeus) to denote authority, it was much more commonly used to indicate something violent, murderous or suicidal.

For more current information regarding this term, read this....

852070.jpg

The author provides insight that the TLG computer, with its data selections from 200 BC/BCE to 200 AD/CE, supports the interpretation of one of the key words 'authentein' as 'committing violent action,' not 'having authority.' It then explores the effect of this interpretation on exegesis, gender pronouncements, hermeneutics, tradition, theology, and relevance. As a supplement, it offers a history of traditional translations, mistranslations, and interpretations.

TLG stands for Thesaurus Linguae Gracae. Basically, a database of
all Greek literature available to modern scholarship.....

Thesaurus Linguae Graecae - General Information

Your view is based on invalidated and outdated scholarship.

If you get distracted by the presence of women, then you have issues akin to bigots being distracted by people of different ethnic groups. The cure for this is exposure, early and often, to make the differences less of a distraction.​

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Actually, it doesn't. 'Authority' is a poor translation of the actual Greek term 'authentein'. Basically, it means abuse, or, dominate. This term only occurs once in the text and has a rather wide semantical range in extra-Biblical classical Greek:​
  • -Polybius used the word authenten, 2nd century B.C., to mean the "doer of a massacre".​
  • -The word authentian is used in III Macabees, 1st century B.C., to mean "restrictions" or "rights".
  • -Diodorus Siculus used three variations of the words (authentais, authenten, authentas), 1st century B.C.-1st century A.D., to mean "perpetrators of sacrilege", "author of crimes" and "supporters of violent actions".
  • -Philo Judaeus used the word authentes, 1st century B.C.–1st century A.D., to mean "being one's own murderer".
  • -Flavius Josephus used the words authenten and authentas, 1st century A.D., to mean "perpetrator of a crime" and "perpetrators of a slaughter".
  • -The apostle Paul used the word authentein once during the same time period as Diodorus, Philo and Josephus.
  • -Appian of Alexander used the word authentai three times, and the word authenten twice, 2nd century A.D., to mean "murderers", slayer", "slayers of themselves" and "perpetrators of evil".
  • -Sim. of the Shepherd of Hermas used the word authentes, 2nd century A.D., to mean "builder of a tower".
  • -A homily by Pseudo-Clement used the word authentes once, ? A.D., to mean "sole power".
  • -Irenaeus used the word authenias three times, 2nd century A.D., to mean "authority".
  • -Harpocration used the word authentes, 2nd century A.D., to mean "murderer".
  • -Phrynichus used the word authentes once, 2nd century A.D., to mean "one who murders by his own hand".
Whereas the word authentein was used on rare occasions (e.g. by Irenaeus) to denote authority, it was much more commonly used to indicate something violent, murderous or suicidal.

For more current information regarding this term, read this....

852070.jpg

TLG stands for Thesaurus Linguae Gracae. Basically, a database of
all Greek literature available to modern scholarship.....

Thesaurus Linguae Graecae - General Information

Your view is based on invalidated and outdated scholarship.

If you get distracted by the presence of women, then you have issues akin to bigots being distracted by people of different ethnic groups. The cure for this is exposure, early and often, to make the differences less of a distraction.​

"(11)A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. (12)I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (13)"

That passage uses the word "teach" as well as "authority",I'm going to use context to say "abuse" or anything about violence,doesn't make much sense in between those two lines. Im not basing my view on the bible,I'm basing it on reality.

Men have been exposed to women early and often since elementary school. Are you going to sit here and tell me men are CURED from being distracted by women?attractive women and even not so attractive:mjlol:?

This is not what I see at all,have you been watching the #Metoo movement? Men with everything to lose are throwing it all away behind the most basic of women. Being exposed often is one of the biggest problems,only allows for men to get too comfortable and have too much access to flirt:martin:

I don't think you will have too many women or men cosign that majority men are cured of being distracted by women.That being the reality,thats how I came to this view. Your view is based on a false reality of the way you want things to be I think:patrice:?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Benefited said:
"(11)A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. (12)I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (13)"

Sorry, but that view has been outdated for over 40 years and I just told you what the Greek word translated as 'authority' actually meant.​

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but that view has been outdated for over 40 years and I just told you what the Greek word translated as 'authority' actually meant.​

Context doesn't make sense,plus what does "teach" and "be silent" mean when translated:jbhmm:? Maybe your translation is lost in translation:sas1:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Benefited said:
Context doesn't make sense,plus what does "teach" and "be silent"

Context makes perfect sense if you understand why Paul wrote the letter to Ephesus in the first place and the emphasis he put on women teaching.

Only thing 'lost' is your argument.

:sas2:

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Natureboy got another one(The fine dark skin sister Sheeba):francis:

He was just giving them couples counsel last week,trying to help them work it out because she is pregnant with ol boys baby(may possibly be Nature Boys,but Nature told Just it was his and he agreed I guess:hubie:).

Then a few days ago Sheeba and Just said they was back together and happy.

I will say Sheeba is one fine woman and is intelligent,and when the sunlight hits her dark skin:banderas:.
But no man can see you as righteous when you are indecisive,Natureboy not as elevated spiritually as he believes if he is taking her back in.
No teacher is giving the people the knowledge direct like Nature Boy is,so if you go to learn thats fine. But you are a fool if you are going over there to be submissive and trying to have a wife. This is just more evidence of womans pure nature to be drawn to the dominant energy,no matter what the energy entails.
I've tried to tell you,no matter what energy you direct at a woman it needs to be dominate. If you want to be a thirsty perv,you need to be the thirstiest of pervs. If you are going to be intelligent,you need to dominate with wisdom. If its money,you need to forcibally throw your money and weight around financially with women you are with.
Your method of energy will say alot about you as a person,I'm pure righteous energy.