GMB still undefeated no losses-THE SPIRIT WIFE EDITION

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Insane hotep chicks with an hairy vargeen are stupendous in the sac though :whew:

I haven’t been in a cult in years :to:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That nutcase dude got a hustle :mjgrin:

The bar is so low nowadays that if you're a black man with clout who talks about spiritual shyt and you only date black women, and call them queens all the time you sleeping in p*ssy :mjgrin:
Insane hotep chicks with an hairy vargeen are stupendous in the sac though :whew:

I haven’t been in a cult in years :to:
Who you tellin :ahh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How do you escape Babylon, but you got laptops, Iphones and a Youtube channel :dead:

Yo I'm fukking crying brehs like off the rip these nikkas are completely full of shyt. :russ:

"Remember, never succumb to Babylon. Also, if you liked the wisdom I manifested to you, please comment, like and subscribe" :skip:

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Jesus had female disciples on the front lines 'proclaiming the Gospel'.

Roman Law required that females 'keep silent'......so they did work behind the scenes.

Women didn't need their own branch then and don't now.​

You forget,women kept themselves "hidden" during that time. As well as you stated they were required to keep silent.

Now we could waste time arguing with women of TODAY,telling them they need to cover up and keep their bodies hidden so they don't distract brothers aesthetically,or cause rifts between the weak among the group. We could also tell them how they need to "keep silent". In todays times it would just cause more friction and division anyway,we are much better off just telling women to work seperately. You can work seperately while working together at the same time.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How do you escape Babylon, but you got laptops, Iphones and a Youtube channel :dead:

Yo I'm fukking crying brehs like off the rip these nikkas are completely full of shyt. :russ:

"Remember, never succumb to Babylon. Also, if you liked the wisdom I manifested to you, please comment, like and subscribe" :skip:

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:mjlol:

He does have a good point about them not being any more of a cult than the rest of us here in Babylon though,they might be a little less "crazy" actually.

Just look at Trump supporters:martin:,democrats and republicans in general.

People believing trannies are women just because they said so.

Black people who eat up everything europeans tell them even after all the lies,and all thats happened to us,at the hands of europeans.

We are very cultish,here in the states and abroad. Very brainwashed and indoctrinated. You guys have to be careful because believe me,all of us here on thecoli would be considered a cult if they outside world had a overall view of our most common beliefs:wow:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:mjlol:

He does have a good point about them not being any more of a cult than the rest of us here in Babylon though,they might be a little less "crazy" actually.

Just look at Trump supporters:martin:,democrats and republicans in general.

People believing trannies are women just because they said so.

Black people who eat up everything europeans tell them even after all the lies,and all thats happened to us,at the hands of europeans.

We are very cultish,here in the states and abroad. Very brainwashed and indoctrinated. You guys have to be careful because believe me,all of us here on thecoli would be considered a cult if they outside world had a overall view of our most common beliefs:wow:
Listen man I ain't come here for all that

I just think it's funny that dude shyts on Babylon but is OK to use its tools and communication mediums for his benefit

It's like calling Trump the devil but owning a stake in Trump Towers. Like the shyt immediately just doesn't add up or make sense

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Benefited said:
You forget,women kept themselves "hidden" during that time. As well as you stated they were required to keep silent.

YOU forgot that they were commanded to 'preach the Gospel' and only Jewish and Roman women were to 'keep silent', not Christian.

You want to talk about how women should keep themselves covered, but the problem with that is what constituted 'covered', then, does not equal covered TODAY. It's a superfluous argument and not worth considering. If you want YOUR woman to keep covered, you'd have to tell her explicitly what you meant by that statement and Y'ALL would have to come to an agreement about it.

If dudes become distracted by women, then that's THEIR problem, not the females'.

If a man possess little or no self-control around women, it doesn't matter how they are dressed.​

Last edited:
Daps
Olmec follows this guy named Natureboy who they all affecionately call "Master Teacher" into the wilderness to escape "Babylon"(any place outside of nature). While there he meets EJ who he takes on as his "spiritual wife".

His spiritual wife begins to get extra tutoring from Master Teacher,thumbnail says it all:francis:

Up next they relocate,leave Olmec behind and she becomes one of Master Teachers third wives:snoop:

Olmec left to pick up the pieces.

Even the conscience sisters would rather be third wife of the nikka with clout,than sole wife of a loyal follower who plays the background:martin:

I don't advocate cuffing,but if you have a real wife and yall have a family and are building something,you should be playing by a different set of rules. It's not even cuffing when you are protecting your wife from herself.

I'm just now getting around to watching the videos and I'm finally to the last one with Olmec

Breh starting the video with a :francis: :snoop: got me rolling

My man is blowing and everything :mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
YOU forgot that they were commanded to 'preach the Gospel' and only Jewish and Roman women were to 'keep silent', not Christian.

You want to talk about how women should keep themselves covered, but the problem with that is what constituted 'covered', then, does not equal covered TODAY. It's a superfluous argument and not worth considering. If you want YOUR woman to keep covered, you'd have to tell her explicitly what you meant by that statement and Y'ALL would have to come to an agreement about it.

If dudes become distracted by women, then that's THEIR problem, not the females'.

If a man possess little or no self-control around women, it doesn't matter how they are dressed.​

I dont know if they were teaching men.And thats what i said,but its not worth the argument between us and women.Not sure why them teaching and learning seperate is a punishment unless they are there for the wrong reasons.its the mans fault of course,but everybody suffers.would u raise a fuss about boys and girls learning seperate in school?